Chapitre 1

ASTERIA POV :

ASTERIA POV :

i know a little cottage where everything's just right, From the outside the house looked magnificent surrounded by a friendly gate that swings open against a stoney wall, it has been built with grey stones and has brown bricks decoration, the roof is low and pyramide shaped and covered with green roof tiles it has a chimney and rectangle windows that allowed the sunlight and had added to the  house in a very asymmetric way ; 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 .

I woke up, brushed my teeth and hair then washed my face. I was already late for my shift in the library, again, I wore my dress which was a royal blue silky dress that had short leaves and showed my shoulders after that wore my busk and jewellery. I ran while putting on a toast that I already made earlier while putting on my shoes, the last thing I remembered before being on its doorstep is that I grabbed my dress and ran as fast as I remembered.

 I knew I was going to get a lecture from the librarian lady. I loved my siesta but I was forced to leave that beautiful place to work for a living. I let out a huff blowing my bangs out of my face in frustration when I heard her calling my name.

"Asteria what have I said about being late," she said while hissing"I apologize miss maren I will not restate it again" I mumbled "I've had enough of your games the next time you'll be late I will make sure to fire you and never let you work here ever again" she snapped

I let it go and started organizing books and putting new novels that just came in onto the benches next I cleaned the tables, when the big clock hit 10 of the morning I opened the library's main doors to let readers enter g I opened the library's main doors to let readers enter, I was expecting it to be empty but my expectation didn't last long when it was crowded with people looking for a certain thing, newspaper, I found it strange at first but when saw what it contained I was more shocked than them. 

the prince was coming back to townThe man everyone feared was here I've only heard rumours about him usually compelled by a desire to commit acts of cruelty and immorality. he was evil, wicked, malicious and harmful. I realized that the man I had only heard horrifying stories about was here inviting the whole town to the castle. it was strange yet scary .