"What are you doing?" She asked, though it nearly came out in a whine. His tongue ran along her throat before he lifted his head. He radiated the beauty of the night, though Theia couldn't deny how glorious he looked in the morning sun. Those silver eyes fell back to blue, cheeks and jaw dusted with black hair. He grinned as he looked down at her and Theia prayed she'd get a taste of those lips.

"Hoping that you feel the same as you did last night," he answered, cocking his head slightly as he watched her mouth for a response. Theia blew out a breath, sliding one hand from his back to cup his jaw. Her chest ached at how he leaned into her touch.

"I feel it every day," she murmured. Nyx's tongue ran along his bottom lip as he dipped his head down. Her eyes fell closed as she waited for the contact, though his lips just brushed hers.

"What do you feel, Theia?"

"You. I feel you," she responded, tipping her head back. His lips brushed hers again and she wanted to scream for him to kiss her.

"You feel me?"

"Yes- Nyx, I feel you all the time. I feel your heartbeat, your stare, your touch," Theia ground out, using her grip on his face to tug him down. Years of training had him straining against her hold just to grin down at her.

"Where do you feel me?" He asked, shifting his own weight onto one arm. He brought his hand from her waist, grazing it over her chest and laying his palm against the steady thrum of her heart. "Here?"

Theia nodded, already feeling the ache of his touch above her heart. She felt as though it were trying to pull from her chest just to be closer to him. His mouth lowered, though he grinned as Theia tried to kiss him.

"Mmm, I know the feeling, Theia." Finally, he took her mouth with his. Theia couldn't help the moan that left her at the satisfaction of kissing him. His tongue ran over her bottom lip and she happily parted her lips for him, tasting his tongue. His hand roamed from her chest down her stomach, squeezing her thigh before slipping beneath her nightgown. Theia lifted her hips in a desperate plea, tangling her fingers in his hair.

"Pretty girl, so wet for me," Nyx cooed, grazing a finger over the fabric of her underwear. Theia moaned in response, knowing just how well her body was answering to each touch. She bit down on his bottom lip as he slipped his finger beneath the fabric and ran up her slickness. Pressure of longing built in her lower stomach. Nyx pulled his finger out and brought it between their lips, his eyes narrowed on her mouth as he waited.

Theia opened her mouth and accepted his finger, sucking herself off of his skin. He moaned, pulling his finger away and capturing her mouth with his in one movement. She let him greedily take the taste of her from her tongue, a rumble coming from deep in his throat as he pulled his mouth away to kiss her throat again. He met her chest, tugging the nightgown down to expose her breasts.

Theia's mind had already been muddled by sleep, but now lust and desperation clouded her every thought. As his lips wrapped around her peaked nipple, Theia arched into him and moaned his name, hips bucking to encourage him further. He chuckled against the sensitive skin, flicking his tongue before continuing his journey down. This time, he pulled the nightgown's hem over her hips, baring the thin cloth that covered her.

"Can I taste you, Theia? Can I fuck you with my mouth?" His sinful voice had her thighs shaking with anticipation. Theia nodded, her head pressing into the pillow.

"Please- Nyx, please."

His fingers caught the fabric, and with a sudden pain along her hips, cool air met her core. Theia gasped as she shot her head up. He'd torn her underwear from her skin. Theia leaned onto her elbows, entranced by the way he stared at the dripping skin. With a swallow, Theia opened her legs more. Nyx was on his knees, straining against the fabric of his own underwear. His hands rested on her knees, eyes flicking to hers as he pulled them further apart. There was nothing to shield her most intimate area from his hungry eyes, and she didn't want any.

Theia bit her bottom lip, shifting her hips to catch his attention again. His eyes never left hers, his hands still braced on her knees, as he lowered his face. Her breath was heavy as he neared her. When his tongue fell from his lips and ran up her core, her arms buckled with a loud moan. Nyx knew well enough that she wanted more, so he gave it to her. His eyes on hers, he closed his mouth around the hot skin and worked his tongue against her nerves. Theia shuddered, lips parted as she watched him.

Her body wanted to collapse and take it all in, but she wanted to watch. He looked feral with his arms stretched out to hold her knees, his wings matching their position though more impressive in their stature. His eyes, darkened to a deep grey by the shadow of his brows, never left hers.

"Nyx," she purred, lifting her hips to give him more access. He took it, lashes fluttering as he tasted her wholly. Her throat felt tight with the flashes of pleasure tearing through her, but nothing could pull her eyes from his. Moans and the whine of his name met in chants. Her legs trembled beneath his grasp, and she expected him to finish her off with those wicked fingers, but Nyx knew his own skills. His tongue did all the work, flicking and fucking.

The intimacy of his stare threw her over the edge quicker than Theia wanted. She'd never wish for anything but the way he made her body feel. His name tore through her throat in a desperate cry as he swallowed every drop of her. His wet lips stretched into a grin as he let go of her shaking knees and climbed up her body again. As soon as he was in reach, Theia caught a fistful of his hair and dragged him to her mouth.

"Good girl, taste yourself on my tongue," Nyx praised against her lips, letting her get her fill. Theia moaned, shuddering when his fingers closed on her hips. His other hand worked his shorts down his legs without their lips breaking.

"Nyx, please," Theia sobbed, already feeling the pressure of need building. He made her feel like nothing better than a wild creature of the woods. His length ran up her folds in a teasing touch, pressing against her entrance.

"Please what, Theia? Fuck you? Make you scream my name?" She nodded with another moan. Her legs hooked around his hips, dragging him down. He pushed into her slightly, just enough to have her head dropping back.

"Nyx," Theia gasped. Cauldron forbid it, he thrusted. Another cry tore through her, his large hand splayed across the center of her back to keep her against him.

"Look at me," he bit out. Theia lifted her head and met his eyes, feeling every nerve spark by his stare. Two fingers caressed the skin between her wings, making her body melt against him. Nyx took the opportunity to thrust into her fully, earning a curse of his name. Theia hadn't felt so full in too long, and the way he stretched her was proof of that.

"I haven't finished by any touch more than my own hand in so fucking long, I'm not going to last," Nyx growled, his head dropping down to her shoulder. Theia didn't care how long he pleased her, she knew she'd be nothing but sand through his fingers when he thrusted again. As her body began to relax around his massive length, she swallowed and brought her hand from his hair to the base of his wing.

His muscles flexed and body shuddered as her fingertips ran along the velvety skin. His lips formed her name against her shoulder as he moved again. Theia's head fell back, a shout ripping through her chest. His hips moved steadily but hard enough to add pain to the overwhelming pleasure.

"Nyx," Theia croaked, every muscle tensing as his fingers massaged the skin of her wing again. In return, she did the same. Nyx lifted his face to meet her eyes, jaw clenched as he moved harder and deeper. Theia swore she'd never felt something so raw in her life. It wasn't just the pleasure from his skilled body, but the way his eyes were on hers, the way his fingers knew what part of her wings were more sensitive. The way she was sure their hearts beat as one.

"I know, Theia, I know. Come for me," Nyx encouraged, his own brows pressed together as his thrusts grew sloppy and her muscles tightened around him. That pleasure shot through her in a blinding heat, nails digging into the skin between his wings. Nyx bit out her name and pressed his mouth to hers. Their tongues moved in time with the way their bodies succumbed to pleasure.

When his hips stilled and her legs didn't tremble quite so hard, Nyx was out of her and on his back, Theia laid across his chest. They didn't speak- couldn't. Theia listened to the beat of his heart as she stared at the window, panic rising. She knew what this meant, the way she felt during those moments or even the night before. It wasn't a bond, not like lovers always prayed for. This was worse- Theia knew her emotions were warping to Nyx's presence. A male she had hated so much was now chipping away at her heart to claim as his own.