"I wasn't!" He immediately answered even if his answer made no difference in the end. He had to block a kick to the face as the delinquent began to stomp on him not happy with his answer. "Then are you saying Tsubasa's lying to us?" "He was definitely looking at them." The girl- or rather Tsubasa added more fuel to the fire as she walked over to Itou and hugged his arm whilst puffing out her cheeks. All while this was happening a rather obese man was watching this go down but did nothing to stop it.

"You're nuts, man!" One of Itou'a goons laughed out as the other checked his phone after getting a notification, "Oh, there's a half-off coupon." He told his friend, "Huh to where?" Tsubasa became agitated by their behaviour and shouted out "Hey! Teach him a lesson first!" She whinned like a baby, the man by the window ended up leaving not wanting to see more.

'Shit. That woman's just using me to see where she stands, and she's enjoying it!' He glanced towards her and Itou who hasn't said a word and just continued to smoke his cigarette. He tried to at least sit up from his laying position having his arms almost give up on him. Immediately after he had to use his already bruised arm to protect his head from another assault from the large bully. Tsubasa only smiled wickedly whilst looking down at him with Itou taking out his phone and browsing through the internet seemly bored with the situation.

'Damn it. I'll tell her! I'll tell her! I'll tell her! I'll tell her!' He thought as he willed the strength to look them in the eye. "You're not as cute as you think you are, Tsubasa-San." He snared at all of them, Tsubasa's face contract in annoyance. Finally after getting a beating from the delinquents he stood up with the help of the fence as he continued to spit the facts.

"These four know that, too." He smirked a little bit after seeing her reaction to his words. "The only reason they're fawning over you is because they think you'll let them bang you! Argh-" he stated being cut off by a punch to the face by Itou making him fall back once more. All four of the boys ganged up on him for a while before they finally had enough.

'If there was a button for everyone I hate to die, I probably wouldn't push it.'

'But if there was a button to kill everyone who hates me.
.
.
.
I would push it without a thought.'

Now he was here infront of the Umbrella Academy, the best hero school in Japan. His side bang which covered nearly the whole right side of his face didn't obstruct his sight as he could behold the magnificence of the school. "Bwhahaha look it's Tsukauchi-chan the weakling" he froze up as his bullies, Sayama, Nishimura, Honda and Itou passed him laughing and mocking him. He felt as if his whole body couldn't move 'why were they here? People like them shouldn't become heroes as they would only hurt people with their influence.' Junpei thought as he started having a panic attack.

An old lady wearing a lab coat and underneath was a mixture of pink, yellow and light grey, walked up to the four boys and gave them a polite smile. "Hello boys how are you now?" She greeted them nicely as she placed her hands behind her back still giving them a closed eye smile. Nishimura just scoffed at the lady as he continued on with his walk, the rest were about to follow however, the old lady had other plans.

"My how rude, are you sure you are in the right place? After all this is a place for heroes not delinquent bad boys who think this is an easy ticket to fame." She stated as she frowned at just the thought that was giving her more wrinkles that she needed. The group seemed to be slightly offended by this and protested this. "Hey old bag we came here to be heroes alright not to be insulted by you a useless greezy old lady." Sayama said as Honda nodded along with this, all except Itou who stood there with his hand clutched you could see a vein pop on top of it.