Chapter 3

"Goddamnit why is he constantly here?!" you exclaimed in anger as multiple tick marks had appear on your head. You are probably wondering how it got to this point let's refresh your memory.

Earlier....

You had just arrived at the testing site for the exam not only were you not in the mood but also there was a dude with blonde hair that wouldn't stop talking about himself. Also looking at him hurt your eyes, it seemed you were not the only one annoyed since another blonde beside you kept growling and spitting curses under his breathe.

'I am probably going to need glasses after this...' you thought with a snicker leaving your mouth, this got the attention of the angered blonde however. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LAUGHING AT YOU WANNABE FRANKENSTEIN?!" his loud voice didn't bothered you one bit as you have met and lived with many loud mouths in your life *cough* too many..*cough*. So you went closer to him, slightly on your tip toes and whispered into his ear, you mouth barely grazing his earlobe causing the hothead's sharp red eyes to widen.

"Well if you must know I was thinking about how I might need glasses for mister glitter bomb over there." You hot breathe hit a bit of his neck which made him shiver as you subtly pointed to the boy aforementioned. There stood the boy at a bedazzled blue track suit and a weird smile as well as a belt straped onto his stomach. You thought it was probably due to his quirk or maybe he was just a self absorbed idiot with narcissistic tendencies or you know... both, you took a step back from the ruby eyed teen finally getting out of his personal space and began to walk away. Well not before giving a mischievous smile and energetic wave yelling out "Bye-bye Mr not so fast but just as furious!". The blonde haired ruby eyed boy didn't know if to be furious at what you just called him or be a blushing mess after you basically pressed your boobs against his shoulder.

You decided to move away from the human Glitter bomb and went stood beside a girl with vines for hair who looked she was praying, "Wow! Your hair is so cool, is it apart of your quirk?" You inquired, this caused her to turn her head towards you and open her eyes. "I dont know about you but I came here to become a hero not play around, I suggest you go to the playground a few roads down because U.A is for grown ups." She coldly stated before resuming her stance, though this made you furious you decided to smile.

The green haired girl felt constant tapping on her shoulder, she abruptly turned her head towards the nuisance. Opening her mouth to give the person a piece of her mind her word were caught and struck inside her throat. The sight she was met with was that of the devil, a Cheshire smile that went from ear to ear, a shadow covering most of the face however still leaving two glowing pools of blue and grey that screamed nothing but bloodily murder.

"Well then I hope to whatever God your praying to that you pass the exam because I might just hold a grudge.~" you said with sickenly sweet voice before returning to her usual smile, "Anyway good luck!" Before leaving her in a state of shock. A sickening sweet smile spread across your face as you slightly snicker in delight.

Something told you that this girl is going to be a pain in your ass, from her holier than thou attitude to the fact she thinks she is going to become a hero like that. She soughta reminded you of all those weak heroes that think they can do whatever they want, their arrogance, pride and oh so confidence always ended with them playing right into a villains hands before their deaths.

Your knuckles became chock white as you didn't notice that you were releasing a terrifying aura with a sadistic smile etched on to your face. Most of the student body moved slightly away from you so they could get away from that suffocating aura. 'Is she going to kill us!?' Was the thought that ran across everyone who was in close proximity to you, among other things...