I Got You Breakfast, and a Journal

Depuis le début

"I love you, and I hope that you know that I am so glad that this is where we are; no matter the circumstances, I really like that we're together as a family." Jay agreed with Alex as she told him that, well aware that was the case. "Hey, that was never something that I was going to doubt. And that's what we're going to do, until the kids are out of the hospital; there's nowhere I'd rather be, other than with you at the hospital." Alex agreed with Jay as he told her that, well aware that was the case. "Oh, I already know that Jay." Jay agreed with Alex as she told him that, smirking due to the fact that his wife truly is absolutely gorgeous; something that Alex very much knows. "God, you are so damn sexy; and I am so glad that you're my wife." Alex agreed with Jay as he told her that, well aware that was the case. "I know that Jay, but you need to calm down and relax now okay?" Jay agreed with Alex, before grabbing her hand. "Listen, how about we get you sitting up? Then we can make sure that you take it easy and relax." Alex agreed with Jay as he said that. After which, she started to sit up today. "Can you move the bed to sit up?" Jay agreed with Alex, before doing just that for her.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

She was now sitting up, and very comfortable in bed; but now, she was just waiting for the man of her dreams to come back and join her in bed. And that most definitely was something that Jay was ready to do as well, because he loves the idea of them holding each other close and just cuddling up to each other; and that was due to the fact that Alex is the love of his life, and there's nobody he'd rather be spending some time with right now. And that was due to the fact that this really is something great. Walking out of the washroom with some water for Max, Jay smiled as he proceeded to set it down so that he could make sure that he was calm. "There we go boy, and just make sure that you relax buddy." Max agreed with his boss as he said that, before getting close to the water bowl so that he can take a sip of water; after which, Jay smiled as he proceeded to make his way back over to Alex in their bed. "You like the breakfast that I got for you?" Alex laughed as Jay asked her whether she was enjoying the breakfast that he got for her, as she most definitely does like it. But not as much as she likes the sight in front of her, and that would be her shirtless husband this morning.

"Well, I have to say that I don't like the breakfast as much as I like this." Laughing as he looked at the woman he loves, Jay knew exactly what she was talking about; she was talking about the fact that he was currently shirtless, and that was the exact reason what he was currently shirtless. He wanted to make sure that Alex was happy, but that she also relaxed; and by him being shirtless, it allowed for Alex to relax since she no longer had to basically beg him to take off his shirt. "Thanks again for this by the way, I am so glad that you got me the breakfast you got me." Jay agreed with Alex as she said that, smiling at the woman he loves. "Hey, it's no problem; and I am just happy that you're comfortable right now." Alex agreed with Jay as he said that, due to the fact that she most definitely was comfortable. "Well, I am going to get much more comfortable in a moment." Jay snickered as he heard Alex say that; well aware of what she was talking about. She was talking about the fact that they were going to be holding each other in bed, and just relax together. Going to grab his breakfast, Jay then smiled as he proceeded to bring the table that he was going to use closer to them.

"So, what do you want to do today?" Alex sighed as Jay asked her that. "I was thinking of drawing..." Jay sighed. "Alex, we're on leave until the new year." Alex agreed with Jay as she said that, well aware that was the case. "I know what you mean, then I think that we just take it easy as we watch a movie together." Jay agreed with Alex as she said that, as he most definitely does like the idea of the both of them just watching a movie together. "And I think that's exactly what we need to do. We need to watch a movie, because you need to relax and just take it easy." Alex agreed with Jay as he said that, glad that he was feeling the same way. "Well, I most definitely am ready to just take it easy right now. But first, you need to get in bed with me please." Jay agreed with Alex as she told him that, well aware of the fact that she wants him in bed; but she doesn't want him in bed in a sexual way if that's what you're thinking, because she needs to just take it easy and relax. She doesn't need to do anything other than cuddle up to the man of her dreams, all day. After all, what's better than the two of them just holding each other close as they cuddle in bed with each other right now.