Chapter ||

I wake up to the sun in my eyes

I groan and roll over, trying to cover my eyes with the blanket.

I've always envied the sun; how it can always be a ball of fire but yet I can't. There is no difference between us both, other than humanity.

"Haven, get ready! It's time for breakfast and then our classes start." I hear who I assume is  Dorian yell to me.

I groan louder and hit my head on the backboard.

"Fuck off." I sigh, realizing I need to get ready.

As I'm getting out of bed I back up and turn around, running into something.

I look up and my eyes immediately widen.

Theo in no shirt, and a towel hanging low on his lower waist. It was also showing a perfect view of his V-line.

"You done staring?" He ask's cockily.

"Nope." I look him up and down once again this time rather slowly, smirking to myself. "Now I'm done."

I see the tips of his ears turn a light pink then he lets out a cough and looks away.

"You should uh, get ready unless you wanna show up to breakfast in your night clothes." With that he walks into another door, with me catching a glance I realize it's a walk in closet.

Rolling my eyes, I open my two duffle bags of clothes and pick an outfit.

I pick a basic white shirt and a black skin tight skirt, then I put on a cropped leather jacket.

Theo walks out as I'm putting on my jacket. "You should probably hurry up." He looks me up and down quickly and scoffs.

"You're wearing that to breakfast?"

"What's wrong with it?" I question, now feeling self conscious.

"Nothing, it's just that probably half of the boys in there will be drooling over you." He lets out a laugh. "And I really don't think you want their attention."

"Why not?" I raise my eyebrow, now suddenly offended that he thinks he can tell me what to do and how to feel.

"These guys Haven, they aren't good, especially not for you." With that he walks out of our bedroom door.

"Oh, and you get to make that decision?" I ask him and I get no response.

I roll my eyes and put some black pumps on.

Brushing out my hair and brushing my teeth, I put mascara and lip gloss on before walking out the door.

"Look at my girl." Nadia yells out in the living room. "You look so pretty."

"Thanks Nadia." I smile.

Calla comes over to me and swings her arm around my shoulders. "We should really hookup sometime." Then she sends me a wink and walks out the front door.