Ch.25~ Legend

Solcia POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got ready to telepathically talk with Mr. Spalding. Hopefully he would say why I have extra bones in my back and not come up with a lie.

'Mr. Spalding? Are you there?' I said telepathically.

"Yes Sol, I'm here. What's going on? Is everything all right?' Mr. Spalding responded immediately.

'Well, besides an immense two lines of pain going down my back, I'm perfectly fine! Can you please come over and explain why I have two extra bones in my back?' I questioned. The pain in my back was really getting annoying. Within a second, he was there in front of us, with a woman with long wavy brown hair a step behind him and a little more to the left. She looked very peaceful and happy.

"Sol, you said you have extreme back pain?" Mr. Spalding asked.

"Yes, now can you please just help me or tell me why I have extra bones?" I said annoyed. My back was really starting to hurt now. The pain was excruciating.

"Get up and take of your jacket, and your back won't hurt any more. Hurry up though." Was all Mr. Spalding said. I was wearing a T-shirt and a jacket with jean material. Why would I need to take it off? I'm sure that's not the cause of my back pain. And I didn't feel like getting up.

"Sol, I know you don't think it will help but please, just get up and take the jacket off." Mr. Spalding said more sternly.

Even though I didn't want to nor did I think it would help, I did it. I stood up and took off my jacket. I felt my back pain gone, and heard a bunch of gasps from the Anthonys. Even the woman who came in with Mr. Spalding looked surprised. I turned to look at the Anthonys and that was when I saw it.

I had Angel wings.

And they were big, and such a brilliant white! I have never seen anything as white, yet it still seemed a bit dull, maybe not a very clean white? Nonetheless, they were extremely beautiful. I went out to touch it, and I could just fall asleep. It was the softest thing I have ever felt. It felt as smooth as silk yet even softer.

I looked at Mr. Spalding, and even he looked shocked. The woman that was there was even more shocked, yet still looked incredibly peaceful.

"So Mr. Spalding, no other mystical creatures, huh?" I said sarcastically. There is no way I would let him tell me there are only vampires, witches, magicians, and angels now. I know there was more, and I wanted him to tell me everything.

"Okay, first let Cassandra explain angels." Mr. Spalding said, the lady behind him coming forward.

"Hi, and welcome to being an angel. I am Cassandra and I am the queen of the angels." She said and while she said that, she let out her wings. They weren't nearly as big as mine, but they were still big. They were very white, yet somehow mine still looked more white.

"How come mine wings are bigger than yours? And is it just me, or are my wings more white?" I asked without thinking. Why did I say that?! Nonetheless, she laughed a little and turned to Mr. Spalding.

"Don't tell her yet, just explain about angels." Mr. Spalding said. Don't tell me about what? This was really getting irritating.

"Okay," She said turning to me.

"You are an angel and usually angels are very happy and peaceful. That doesn't mean that they always are, but it means internally they are at peace. They don't have a lot of sorrow or anger hidden inside of them. White wings indicate a healthy angel, meaning no internal struggles. Darker or black wings indicate that an angel has internal anger or sadness." She said. She paused for a moment and continued.