Ch.12~ Stubborn

Solcia POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You sing very well. I thought you said you never played?" Mason said.

"I haven't. It just came to me. I have never sang that good either."

"Are you sure? It seems very weird that you could play that well for never playing before."

"I catch up quick with music. I learned my violin within weeks."

"Okay, I believe you."

I'm glad he did. I've never played that well before and it's really weird for me. I looked back at the piano. The instrument I just mastered. I felt that tsunami feeling in my stomach again. What is this feeling and what does it mean? It really bothered me not knowing what it meant.

"How long does it take for you guys to go hunting?" I asked.

"It usually takes 3 hours to a day. If there is relatively the same time distance and school activity. Our science teacher was planning to have us look at blood for DNA, and if he does we will skip that class or that day."

"I don't care what he wants, I will not let anybody poke me with needles." I'm not scared of needles, and if I have to take a shot at the doctors I man up, but I prefer not to. Every time I see a flu shot commercial, I switch the channel. I do not need shots for fun.

"You don't like needles or scared of them?" Did I not just think about this?

"I'm not scared of needles. I can take a shot at the doctors, but I prefer not to. I will never take a flu shot because I find it unnecessary."

"Interesting. You don't mind being around vampires who could easily do the same thing, but you don't like needles. Compared to us, they are nothing."

"If you are a vampire, it's a personal choice! Needles don't have a choice though. Are you trying to get me scared of you?" If he didn't want me around, then he should have just said so. I got another tsunami feeling when I thought that. What does this feeling mean?

"I'm just making sure you are comfortable being around vampires. Maybe you didn't want to say it to our faces."

"Believe me, if I don't want to do something, it is very hard for people to get me to do it. I can be so stubborn. Sometimes I just go with it though. Like if my parents want me to do the dishes, I don't see a reason not to do it. If Victor wants me to go skydiving, he couldn't get me to do it. Never in a million years. And don't you start saying I am scared to go skydiving."

"I wasn't going to say that, I preferably don't like skydiving either."

"Cool." I looked back at the keys. I liked playing. It gave a nice break from reality.

I felt my phone vibrate and saw Willow was texting me.

'Hey Sol, are you okay?' ~W

'Ya, I'm fine. Yesterday night this one guy broke into my house and attacked me so I'm at the Anthonys now.' ~S

'The Anthonys. As in Hannah, Victor, and Mason?" ~W. I chuckled a bit at that. Mason looked at me.

'Yup. The whole nine yards.' ~S

'And they are fine with that?' ~W

'Yes. They even invited me to stay.' ~S

'Wow.' ~W

'Why? Do they seem like rude or mysterious people?' ~S

'No, not rude. Mysterious, yes. I wasn't trying to be rude. I was just shocked. They seem to always keep to themselves.' ~W

'I'd love to chat more, but I have to go now. Ttyl.' ~W

'Ttyl.' ~S

"Was that your friend? The one with blonde hair?" Mason asked.

"Yes. She was wondering were I was."

"Then why did you laugh?"

"She was wondering if I really was at 'The great mysterious Anthonys house.'" I showed him that part of the text and he smiled a bit.

"Do you want to go see her?"

"Well now she said she was busy, but I'll text her and see what she says." I couldn't stop a smile from creeping onto my face. It was always fun hanging out with my friends. I sent her a text asking if it was cool if I came over later to hang out. Now I just have to wait for her response. I felt my stomach was going to rumble soon so I got up and started going into the kitchen.

I looked in the fridge and saw that there was some meats and some vegetables as well as other random foods. I decided to make some chicken and French fries. I grabbed the stuff I needed and started chopping up some tomatoes to go with the chicken. Then Mason came in.

"Need help?" He asked.

"Sure, can you chop up some garlic?" He got the garlic and started chopping it up. We soon finished cooking and I sat down and ate.

"Do you want some?" I knew he didn't want some, but it would be funny to see him eat.

"No thank you." He replied quickly, with a disgusted face. I laughed at that. He then smiled his crooked smile. My stomach started making tsunamis again. When would it stop? I ignored it and kept questioning him.

"Come on. It can't be that bad."

"For vampires, eating human food is like humans eating dried pineapple that has the texture of applesauce." I made a disgusted face and he laughed at it.

"Okay, I won't question you any further."

"I thought you said you were stubborn."

I raised my eyebrow. Did he really want to question me?

"I'm just kidding." He said.

"You better because otherwise you will not hear the end of. Dried pineapple with the texture of applesauce will be your new diet!"

"Okay, I'll leave you alone about."

We ate in a silence. It wasn't an awkward silence. It was comforting. I soon finished washing my dishes. I then got a text from Willow saying,

"Sure, but tomorrow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hi!! THANKS SOOOO MUCH FOR OVER 400 READS!!!!! If you like my book, you should really read my friends sasskylarrrr book!! You will love it. Here is a pic of Miles btw. This was kind of a fluff chapter, but things will pick up fast! Comment what you think! Like if you liked it! Btw the dried pineapple/applesauce part was dedicated to one of my friends! You know who you are!

Bye! DFTBA!!
~Anamaria