Chapter 4 1.2 : West Gangbuk leader, Suhyeon.

At the end they ended up waking everyone up and decided to trust them.

Snapper: So your saying a random stranger from West just randomly appear and started talking about how he known you and want you to stay in their place? AND YOU AGREED?

Hobin: They do look suspicious! But I definitely don't wanna sleep at this bizzare van..

Snapper: ugh!! Can you snap out of it!? They can litterly kill us or set traps in there!!

Hobin:.......your right tho...

Taehun: Fuck!let's just went there you fucktards are annoying as hell!

Daniel: Umm...I can help out if we get stuck in a bad situation, l-lets join Taehun for now?

Snapper: ugh! I can't believe it!! Fine >:l

They all finally agreed on it and when they arrived,it was an abandoned store house.

Hobin: What the hell..?

Taehun Just went to sleeping beauty mode carelessly again because he knew someone he knew have handed their ass in one night in the pass thinking they're weak af.The others can't sleep properly but finally managed to fall asleep when they were too tired.

The sun has come out.Snapper  and Hobin woke up.(lmao my English- )

Snapper: hmm..what a good spoT.WAIT,is it really safe here?? It looks so suspicious tho..will it be dangerous in here??!!!

Hobin: Can you stop shouting in the morning..? Your gonna ruin my mood also,you litterly just sleep here all night..

Snapper: Tsk,so annoying,I'm gonna check.

When Snapper was walking around the store house quietly,Daniel also woke up.

Daniel: It's pretty early..Good morning,Snapper!

Snapper: Oh..good morning..Do you find anything odd about this place?

Daniel: Not really,but we have to keep on guard no matter what.

Just then,Gukja and ??? walked in.

Haru: Hey! Its nice to meet you,I'm Haru Seong,hope we can get along!

She/He smiled.

Gukja: I-I sincerely apologised for yesterday!!!

He walked out of the awkward scene.

Snapper: Uhh..ok.Can you tell us if this place is dangerous? The North is litterly not that far away and we might get in trouble,right?

Haru: Not at all! Our territories are all protected and we are not really on bad terms with the North so there's nothing to worry about.But East are also dangerous too yk?

Snapper: Good news and bad news..

The boss they talked about finally walk in and introduce himself.

???: Oh? I can't believe it! I've been wanting to meet you guys,v-hit.Please allow me to introduce myself,I'm Kim Suhyeon,leader from West.

Hobin: Umm hello I'm Hobin yuu from Viral hit.

Suhyeon: Ofcourse! I already know you! Gukja was very sorry for being rude to you,his vision is bad as fuck in the middle of the night even tho he wore glasses! He's actually a big fan of you.Anyways,how can I help you?

Hobin: There's nothing to worry about,but let's get to the problem now..

They got to the point again..

Taehun: So your saying Gangbuk is pretty dangerous? Nah I think I can handle it.
He smirk.

Haru: It's not as easy as you think,even tho we already got some South apprentice,we quickly get into trouble sometimes.But how come I haven't heard any crew name Arlia?If it's near West,we should've known about it.

Daniel: They're too skilled to be caught red handed even a single time..and get rid of any evidence or intruders in just a short amount of time..even if the fighter is strong,they either use gass or injections.

Hobin: by the way..how did you know all this..?

Daniel: Umm..Hobin,can we talk about that later?

Hobin: ok..

Few minutes later.

Dong Lee: Wow,they had the whole detailed map!?? How!??

Taehun:We just found it in the trash can,fucktard.

Dong Lee:.....Anyways!I can help with it! After all,I'm Dong Lee,the Father of all badasses!

Daniel: You look oddly familiar...wait,DOO LEE!??

Dong Lee: Huh?? You know him?! He's my older brother.(my brother must be real popular..)

Daniel: Oh so that's why!

Dong Lee: Anyways! This is Jihyeok,our brain. :)

Snapper: I'm feeling slightly disgusted,dunno why.

Jihyeok: This bitch..lookin down on me huh?? I think I can still pull off that sudden unknown martial art right here.

Snapper: Hah..we even have the same name..*mutters 'how stressful..

Jihyeok: Hey!! I can hear you!!

Dong Lee: Stop!! We're here to stop the prob not to caused one.

Jihyeok: Fine..

He wiped his glasses with his unsightly disg- I mean serious face.
Snapper also glare at him with his snak- I mean fiery eyes,you could say they didn't get along really well..