Chapter 2: Investigation start

"DANIEL!? DANIEL PARK, PACEBOOK STAR!?? "

Daniel: Uhh, sorry, do I know you..?

Gyeoul: Of course! You don't know me but I know you, your so famous..

Snapper: What the- Daniel..? Why are you here??

Daniel: Well.. Hobin is my cousin.

Everynyan: WHAT!??

Daniel: Please calm down first.. Are you Hobin's friends?

Gaeul: Y-yeah we are..

Daniel: Thankyou for taking care of Hobin, he is like a little brother to me.. Also, how did this happen? Can you tell me all the information of how Hobin ended up like this..?

Gyeoul: We don't know who did this to Hobin yet, but we will find out eventually,,

Daniel: Just what did he do to end up like this.. I believe he didn't deserve this.. He's such an obedient kid.

Just then Taehun walked  in.

Taehun: When I asked at Geumdo high,they said Hobin beat the top dog in the school, they must've kidnapped Hobin.

Daniel: Can you send me the location? I wanna join in investigating too.

Taehun: Who the hell are you?

Daniel: umm I'm Hobin's cousin hi..?

Taehun: Why didn't he tell me about this.. Whatever, someone should take care of Hobin while we check that place.

Gaeul: I'll stay here.

Snapper: Nah I think I'll have to shoot this, (I heard that camera man never dies hehe).

Daniel: okay, can I come with you guys?

Mangi: You're a good guy, you must have permanent hai-

Gyeoul: okay, Daniel,you can come.

They went to the crooked place, they also felt the same way as Hobin felt when they enter, disgusting..
After a while, they started investigating as they confirmed no one is there.

Gyeoul: Guys, I found something in here..

Snapper: What? Really)? Lemme see,,

They looked at the place and freaked out, except Taehun, who already saw this chaos and Gyeoul, I don't have to say it. It was a wooden bat covered in chains, blood all over the place.

Snapper: I-I don't think this place is safe, also it's bigger than i thought,we're in third floor.. If someone is setting traps-

Just then, they heard a sound of footsteps..

Gyeoul: I thought we checked all over the places, there was a person..?

Ezio: Hmm... Who do we have here? ;)

Mangi: Who the hell are you?

Ezio: I'm asking the same question.. Who are you guys? Wait a minute.. Are you guys 'his' friends?

Mangi: So you're the one who hurt our boss..You filthy rat.

Ezio: Calm down, you're the fat pig here..

Mangi: 'fAt PiG'?

Mangi attacked Ezio but they were all surprised, Ezio dodge every single hit and just laugh it off, making jokes to make Mangi lose his cool.

"You must have a lot of girls but.. Do they fit in your bed..? My bad hahah, now it's my turn. "

Ezio punch him right in the nose and make him fall to the ground immediately.Taehun attacked Ezio again but in the middle of the fight, Daniel stopped Taehun and told him he would handle him, while they escape.