Callie x reader x Frye

————————————-

It was morning at your apartment. You woke up to the feeling of pressure on your body. Groaning, you move around to see what it is.
Oh.
It's just Callie and Frye.
The three of you were in a fresh and new relationship so you were adjusting to many things with them.
Including their smothering.

Callie had put your head on her chest while twirling your tentacles in her hands unconsciously in her sleep. Frye has seemed to wrap you in a whole bear hug, legs and arms tightly secured around you. A struggling grunt left you as carefully escaped their grasp. Finally getting out, you looked back at them and saw Frye stir in her sleep.
"Meugh... where're you goin?"

"Shh go back to sleep..."

"No come back." Frye grabbed around for you with her eyes closed. You gently pulled her back to her side of the bed and kissed her forehead. "Don't worry, I'll be back. I'm just going outside for a little bit, Don't miss too much~"
She flopped back down with a tired but content sigh as she hugged Callie, and Callie doing the same.

-•-
Heading out of your apartment, you went in the elevator and pressed the main floor's button. Once outside you sat on the sidewalk and took a deep breath. Then you heard a familiar sound coming to your left, the ice cream truck!
You licked your teeth and got up to get some.

Yeah sure, It was probably too early for that kind of thing, but you really didn't care. You went up to the ice cream truck and said,
"Good morning! How are you doing today?"
"I'm doing good! I'm happy to be having a customer this early."

You smiled at them before excitingly ordering an ice cream for you, Frye, and Callie. What? You weren't going to NOT order one for them, that's just mean. (Plus they'd kill you if they found out...)

Just then you saw two shadows on the ground, one of them moving to the top of the truck. You look up at the sky to see two squids jumping out, from what looked like, your apartment window! They got closer and closer as they were screaming, but it wasn't screaming in terror, it was more like...

Joyous screaming.

A loud THUMP was heard over the truck. "Hahaha! Hello ice cream man! Hello sexy~" Frye waved at you, you waving back, and swung her body from the truck and landed down epically while Callie landed and did a little pose, startling the poor vendor.

"I'll have a lemon flavored pop please!"

"And I'll have a cherry sherbet!"

"O-okay..." the vendor went to go get their orders. "Girls don't scare them, the day has just started..." you pat their backs, both of them leaning their heads on your shoulders. The vendor came back, offering them their orders with shaking hands. Frye snatched hers with a quick "thanks!" and teared the packaging open before throwing it in the trash. Callie grabbed hers and thanked them as well.
"Oh right, I forgot! Here's your ice cream." They seemed to be a little more relieved when they left and your ice cream to you. You thanked them and went back up to your apartment.

Back inside Frye and Callie were sitting on the couch chatting with each other. Once you closed the door behind you, a blur of yellow and pink was all over you. They sat you down on the couch and wrapped their arms around your own. Since your arms were still occupied Callie got a sight of your ice cream and took it from you. "Hey!" You reached for it as Callie kept pulling it from your grasp.

"Ah ah ah! Not unless you give me a kiss~" Frye giggled at the scene unfolding in front of her. You grunted in anger and pinned Callie to the couch.
She blushed as she looked up at you, your eye brows furrowed and mouth down turned into a scowl. As Callie was distracted, Frye took the chilled dessert from her and handed it to you. Getting off of Callie and turning to Frye, you kissed her passionately and put your hands on her waist. Frye pulled you in by the neck and furthered the kiss.

When you separated, you looked back at Callie and stuck your tongue out at her with Frye copying your action. Callie pouted and crossed her arms "you guys are mean!" Frye chuckled, "only cause you were first."
She grabbed the both and pulled you into hug.

——————————