You watch a scary movie together (Agents edition!)

————————————-

Agent 8 (female): she would probably be one of those people who starts asking questions over the characters and their actions.

"Where is he going?"

"Should she have said that?"

"Is this real?"

"Did that actually happen?"

After that 8 just kept asking questions, causing you to mess with her(cause to be honest, as much as you love her, she was getting on your nerves a bit), she realizes, causing her to scold you. A little scared of the antagonist so she shuffles closer to you and you wrap your arm around her for comfort.

Agent 8 (male): he starts over analyzing the horror movie and making theories. Sadly, this ruins your viewing. You tell him this, which does cause him to stop. But 8 does start up again some time later and you just decided to let him be and watch the movie on your own off time. If a jumpscare were to occur he would grab your hand out of habit and get closer to you.

Captain (female): she'll just lean back on you while sewing her poncho. Cap might get a bit too invested and mess up, to which you help her sew it back up again. Not really scared of the movie but does jolt a bit when a jumpscare occurs.

Captain (male): he's not really into horror movie since he thinks that most movies nowadays are very samey so he rejects your offer to watch it. But then he just stands there, watching the movie. You call him over to sit next to you and finally, Cap caves in and sits next you, now fully invested. If a jumpscare occurs, he pushes himself into the couch, practically molding with it.

Agent 4 (female): 4 isn't really comfortable with horror movies. She tries to avoid them at all costs as they make her feel all jittery of the unknown. One day though, she decided she had enough and fight back at her fears. So 4 sits with you,popcorn in hand, as the movie starts. You feel her shake at a suspenseful moment so you side hug her as she grips your hand. 4 might scream if a jumpscare occurs so you hug her tighter to calm her down.

Agent 4: might try to act all tough at the movie and crack jokes. But as the movie continues, 4 starts quivering while laughing silently. You can tell he's nervous from the way he wrings his hands and change of confidence, but he insists he's fine and tells you to continue the movie. When a jumpscare happens, he screams and puts his head on your neck and squeezes his eyes shut. You get him to settle down by hugging him back.

——————————-