🖤 Her Broken Heart ❤

Start from the beginning

"Dinner manga raha hoon chup chap karo aur room mein hi raho...!" He said rudely. "Main bhookhe marna pasand karungi woh khana khane se pehle...!" She said boldly.

He rolled his eyes and climbed out of bed.

"Haseena tum galat samjh rahi ho jo dekha woh sach nhi tha...!" He said calmly. "Jhooth mat bolo...!!" She growls.

A servant entered the room with a food trolley and left after serving dinner on two plates. Anubhav locked the door.

"Ab chalo khana kha lo, mujhe bhi bhookh lagi aur waise bhi I want you...!" He said sweetly, walking towards her.

Tu..tum...ek murderer ho..du..duu.dur raho mujhse...!" She said trembling voice while covering herself with satin sheet.

"Haseena baat suno...tumne jo dekha waisa kuch nhi hai...!" Her husband said sweetly, trying to entrap her in his words.

"Na..naa..hi...tumne use..maara..maine khud dekha...tu..tum..khooni ho..!"

"Baat suno (trying to hold her hand but she pushed it away)

Duuu..dur...raho mujhse, haath mat lagana mujhe aur yeh baby bhi ab tumhe nhi milega...!" She said boldly.

He was trying to control his anger, but her last words made it rise. He angrily took out his gun and pointed it at her, frightening her.

"Pyaar se tumhe baat samjh nhi aa rahi na...toh aise hi sahi, ab chup chap khana kha ko warna...

" Warna...kya kya kar loge tum...maar daloge na mujhe toh maar do...fark nhi padta mujhe aur na main darti hoon tumse...!" She said boldly, gazing into his eyes.

"Apne liye na sahi but Jiya aur Nidhi...unke liye toh tumhe darna padega sweetheart...!" He said with an innocent face but evil smirk.

She cried out bitterly, cursing herself for trusting him.

Meanwhile other side

"Haseena kahan hai Aditya?" Nidhi asked questionably. "Woh Anu ke saath mirage mein hai...!" Adi replied. "Kyun?"

"Haseena ke yahan ka environment achha nhi hai aur pollution ke side effects ki wajah se woh bimar pad gyi hai isliye Anu use waha le gya...kam se kam waha sahar se bahar shanti hai aur hawa bhi pure hai..!"

"Hmm...mujhe bataya nhi aur ab tak call bhi nhi kiya...!" She said worriedly.

"Bimar hai na isliye rest kar rahi hogi tum bhi jao aaram karo baki kaam kal kar lena...!" Adi said calmly.

"Hmm..!" She walked towards her room, still unconvinced with Adi's words as she couldn't shake off the feeling that Haseena was in trouble.

꧁ MIRAGE MANSION꧂
𝓑𝓮𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓘𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷

Haseena, open the door, damn it!" Anubhav bangs on the bathroom door in anger as his wife has locked herself inside and he was growing angrier by the second.

Inside the bathroom, Haseena was crying bitterly, still trying to fight off the nightmare she had witnessed at Vikrant's house. Her husband had brutally murdered a man, and the memory was tearing her apart.