𑄽୧ : 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓.

Start from the beginning

"what you're going to do is go upstairs, take a shower and if i don't hear you practicing in the shower i'm actually turning all the hot water off so you freeze," she said as she pushed him to the stairs - urging him to shower so she can freshen him up for his audition.

and whilst he was doing that, she disguised herself, putting her wig on and baggy-ish clothes.

"just like a boy- nevermind i'm gonna gag if i carry on saying that."

there were many angry fans outside of the mnh building, not agreeing with substitutes filling in for some members

there were many angry fans outside of the mnh building, not agreeing with substitutes filling in for some members. however, seungyeon quickly diverted minjuns attention from them as she dragged him inside.

she moved the few bits of hair of her wig that came in her way and held onto minjuns shoulders once they got in, squeezing them.

"can't you come in with me?" minjun asked, to which seungyeon sighed.

"minjun, i can't. but i promise i'll be waiting outside okay?"

minjun just sighed in disappointment and nodded his head, seungyeon giving him a little smile to try and give him hope that everything will work out.

minjun walked into the practice room where all the other trainees were. there he recognised a few faces: lim ji sub, oh jun taek and ji mingyu. he remembers training with them.

"oh minjun hyung!" mingyu exclaimed as he quickly went up to the other, "you're back!"

jun taek then spoke up and teased him, "mannn it's been 7 years for you training," to which him and minjun just laughed at.

however, the boy could sense the tension that was in the room before he entered - one of the cocky newcomers probably provoked ji sub.

on the other hand, seungyeon was walking around the company, looking at the 8turn posters that were stuck up everywhere. that was until her stomach started hurting.

"ah my stomach hurts. what was so wrong about my lunch?" she said as she held her stomach, quickly running to the bathroom. but when she got there, she stood in the middle of the two, wondering if she should go to the men's or women. but she decided if she was going to disguise as a boy, she should do it right.

after a few minutes, she came out of the bathroom and dusted her hands off, sighing in satisfaction. seungyeon started making her way back to where she came from until she saw the president of the company. she gasped and quickly ran into the bathroom again, hiding in one of the stalls.

yes, the president. the president who is also her uncle. her uncle who is completely unaware she is in korea.

a few minutes had passed and she heard the footsteps fade away. she sighed in relief and exited the stall, washing her hands once again before fixing her wig's bangs. when she looked in the mirror, her heart dropped to see haemin next to her who was washing his hands too - except he was looking down.

her gasp caught his attention though, which made him widen his eyes too.

"you?!" he exclaimed, recognising seungyeon from the airplane.

seungyeon just smiled nervously before quickly running away.

"hey!" haemin exclaimed, quickly running after her. from there on it was just a game of haemin chasing seungyeon. it had to end up in her running outside the company. once the younger assumed the idol was finally gone, she put her hands on her knees and breathed heavily, ruffling her hair in frustration.

haemin tapped her shoulder from behind her with a grin on his face after he saw how startled she got. she tried running away once more but he just grabbed her hood and pulled her back.

"you're that boy from the airplane right?"

seungyeon just laughed nervously, looking around: "huhhh what are you talking about? could never be me-"

"you took a picture of me in the bathroom didn't you?"

seungyeon scoffed. he probably mistook her putting her phone over the stall to check if her uncle came in as her taking a picture of him.

"okay mr famous you're not that famous that i'd wanna take a picture of you."

"give me the phone."

"no! i didn't take a picture."

whilst seungyeon started walking away, a man bumped into her, causing the phone to fly out of her hands in the air.

haemin smirked as he jumped up and grabbed the phone, happy as he defeated seungyeon. she furrowed her eyebrows and started protesting: "my phone!" she tried reaching for it but haemin made it harder by putting it above his head.

she just groaned and ran away from him, cautious he would chase her again. once she stopped somewhere, she cried out: "my phone's gone!

on the other hand, haemin stood there. "ughh," he said when he saw that there was a passcode, slipping the phone in his pocket as he ran his fingers through his hair.