38🔞. Harry + Will + ChrisMD: Lockdown vids

Start from the beginning

"Will, you're quite pretty as a girl, aren't you..." I mumbled as I scanned across the photos.

"Takes one to know one, lovely." He responded, raising his beer up before taking a sip. I rolled my eyes. 

"Not a bad jawline, Chris- Stephen, you just look like your sister- and Harry is the prettiest to me." I leaned back, sitting on Harry's leg and resting my head on his shoulder. "How much longer is your recording gonna be, boys?"

"Shouldn't be too long, Cam," Chris responded, checking the clock behind him. "We're just going on a five minute break, now-"

"Good, I need a bloody piss." Stephen ran off of his little screen in a questionable outfit, his even sillier run making everyone crack up a bit.

"I'll be back in a few too, you guys- don't get up to anything without me!" Chris left his setup, Will also doing so just a moment later, leaving Harry and I alone together for a moment. I lifted myself onto my knees, swinging myself around so that I straddled Harry- perching on his lap and wrapping my arms around his neck, looking into his happy face- smile round and genuine and eyes crinkled into happy ovals.

"Your shoot isn't going to be too much longer, is it?" I asked, letting a hand run into his hair and play with his soft brunette locks.

"Not too much longer," He hummed. I knew he always loved me playing with his hair- especially when I pulled and tugged at it. "Why'd you ask?"

I leaned into him, pulling an earphone out of his ear and whispering "I want you," in it, before shuffling up his lap so that my core was pressed against his wood through his joggers.

Harry bit his lip at the feeling, smile turning into a smirk as he looked back up to my needy eyes. "You gonna kiss me then, or what?"

I wasted no time in pressing my lips against his passionately, licking the sweet port off of his lips and kissing hungrily, my sensing getting drunk on the feeling of him slipping his hands under my shirt and caressing my tits as he kissed back, groaning as I lowered my hand down behind me and found his crotch, slipping my hand beneath his own waistband as my fingers trailed over his boxers, tracing over the hardening cock beneath the material as he pulled my top off and left me in my bra.

Harry pulled away for a moment to find his way between my shorts, pushing them and my panties to the side as his finger trailed from my clit right down to my core, making me lean into him and shiver at the pleasurable feeling.

"This wet already?" He smirked before both hands landed on my ass, playfully smacking it which caused me to let out a yelp before rolling my eyes. 

"You know you aren't meant to slap my arse at every given opportunity."

"Sorry gorgeous," He said, with a grin so shit-eating it was laughable. "How ever could you forgive me?"

"Just shut up and put that mouth to better use."

"With pleasure."

He flipped me around, bending me over his desk and shoving his keyboard and pens to the side and pushing my shorts and panties down hurriedly, running his tongue between my core slowly before circling my sensitive spot causing me to elicit a laboured moan, my body tingling from the pleasure,  and only feeling even more warm when Harry pushed his fingers into my hole and began pumping in and out, causing me to clench around his fingers and moan lewdly at the feeling of his digits slipping between my walls.

His tongue worked in small tight circles, finding a rhythm with his fingers that had me on to my tip toes, rocking and matching his thrusts with my hips, eyes screwed shut and muscles contracting as my moans became more breathy and desperate as I felt a pressure forming in the bottom of my core.

"Fuck, Harry, I'm gonna- I-I'm -"

He simply groaned into my pussy at my moans, the vibrations hitting my sensitive spot and pushing me over the edge, causing me to let out one final loud moan as all my muscles tensed, the knot in my stomach dissolving as Harry began licking my cum from my thighs like a drunken man, driving me into an overstimulation which only stopped when I threaded my fingers through his hair and pulled his head away from my core.

"Damn leech," I joked as I looked into his eyes, before pulling him up for a kiss. He fell back into his chair, pulling me back into it with a squeal as I held onto him, feeling just a bit bare considering all I wore was a bra, whilst he still wore his joggers and shirt. "Don't you want to join my naked-ness and take something off?"

Harry shrugged, pulling his shirt off and making me grin. He knew I loved his muscles. His shoulders and triceps, and that suble ab definition and chest muscle than shone beneath his skin. I pressed a chaste kiss to his neck, finding a tender spot between his collarbone and neck and licking and biting, causing him to elicit a moan as I pulled back to admire the bruise I'd left on his neck.

"Can't let you get away with that-" with that, Harry pulled me into him and pressed his head higher up my neck and beginning his hickey so that it'd be more visible, causing me to throw my head back to let out a noise- only to come face to face with his camera behind his setup....

The camera's light was still flashing red.

"HARRY!" He ripped his head from my neck and followed my finger, pointed straight at the camera with the flashing light indicating it was on. 

 "Shit, shit, shit-" Pulling his keyboard and mouse over, he hastily plugged and earphone into either of our ears and began rifling through his windows on the monitor, only to find that he was still unmuted, with his camera on and streaming in Discord- and Chris and Will were still in the call, both sat in their chairs with a look of bright red on their faces. 

Holy shit...

-----

10 votes for a part 2 incorporating Will n Chris into the smut 😜