21. Preference: How you met up + Your song

What your song as a couple would be and why

Ethan: Came here for Love, Sigala
You guys met at wireless whilst this was being performed and he put you on his shoulders so you could get a good view. Afterwards, you guys spent the day with one another, listening and laughing with one another during the fest, before getting one another's numbers and surprisingly keeping in contact afterwards.

Harry: Still Don't Know My Name, Labrinth 
You were at a party and had just spilt a champagne on your outfit. Cal directed you to one of the doors, but you accidentally went through the wrong one and found yourself met with a boy curled at the side of the bed, sobbing into his hands. Naturally, you approached him and took a seat by him, consoling him and hugging him as best you could without getting any champagne on him. He told you all about his relationship problems and almost had a therapy session with you, before you led him to his bathroom to wash his face, and he also gave you one of his clean shirts to replace your champagne drenched clothing. From there, you played some music and chilled with one another on his bed, falling asleep in a silence to the song Still Don't Know My Name- both on opposite sides of the bed, facing one another and sleeping in a feel of dread yet comfort within one another. From there, you stayed friends and consoled one another through all the rough patches (including his breakup with his girlfriend) before later deciding to go on a few romantic dates- and then deciding to get into a relationship.

JJ: Man Don't Care, JME and Giggs
You were trying to work on the treadmills, when suddenly your headphones' music changed to something new... At that point you didn't know that what was playing in your ears was "Man Don't Care" by JME and Giggs, but you did have a slight hint of what the cause of your music changing to that was, when a tall dark guy ran up to you and began profusely apologising for accidentally bluetooth connecting to your headphones. You let him off with a smile, but was insisted upon being repaid by a dinner whereby everything was paid by him. Feeling inexplicably allured towards the person, you accepted- getting ready later that night and then meeting him at the restaurant on the river, and enjoying yourself in his company. Soon, after a few more dates, he held a birthday party for you, at the end of which, you to let him be your boyfriend. (aint no way im writin 'asked you to be HIS girlfriend 🥱🥱🥱😖😖😖😖🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 #feministgrace)

Josh: Collard Greens, ScHoolBoy Q
 You were at your closest public library, highlighting different pages of your history notes for the oncoming college test, when a rushed chair scraping and books slamming onto the table occured to the side of you. Pulling an earphone out, you scan up the tall boy's frame to be met with Josh Zerkaa's familiar face. He too was in your class, and had the same test as you soon- however he seemed to be in a different state about it. He pulled his chair out in a rushed manner and placed himself down in the seat, turning to face me and rushing out a plea for me to help him revise for the test. Naturally, I gave an earphone and shared my revision material, allowing him to scan through my notes and revise until a bit later, when evening had hit, and one of my favourite songs came on- Collard Greens. You giggled slightly as you saw Josh bopping his head along with the beginning of the song, before you began quietly singing the chorus whilst doing a random hand dance, Josh joining in on bits and laughing. You missed the next part, neither knowing the lyrics- until you got to your favourite part of the "Bitch touché en garde" phrase and began saying the lyrics together as a duo, laughing at one another's stupid actions. Eventually, the librarian tracked you two down and dismissed you for the rest of the night, having heard your 'loud' singing and obscene language. From then on, you revised together often- eventually going to a houseparty together to celebrate your graduation, and being asked out as his girlfriend. There was nothing stopping you form saying yes.

(random one but i feel like josh would wear this, and it's cool asf: