7. All- parents

"LYNNAE AMELIA BRADLEY GET UP AND GET DOWNSTAIRS NOW." Josh yelled upstairs to me angrily. I could tell that this time he wasn't yelling because I had gotten up late.

Sensing some urgency in his voice, I decided to get up a bit quicker than usual. I slipped a hoodie over my joggers and tee-shirt which I wore to sleep. I then popped a mint in my mouth before exiting my room.

"HURRY UP!" Josh yelled once more.

After hearing his message I walked down the stairs only a bit faster, before walking into the kitchen. It was much to my surprise when I saw all of the Sidemen awake and in the same room. They all also wore the same confused and concerned expression. Apart from Ethan. He seemed enraged.

"What's going on?" I asked, picking up some blueberries and starting to munch on those. 

"Ethan's phone number has been leaked, and now people and blowing it up and looking through his personal things." Harry explained with a sigh.

"Lynn, did you have anything to do with leaking his phone number?" Simon asked, head in hands.

"No, I wouldn't do that- I know not to because you're famous and it'd mess up your personal lives." I explained. "Actually, I did ask the receptionist at my school to call you because I had a detention and I couldn't tell you on my phone since it had no battery..."

Ethan looked at me with a stoic expression before closing his eyes and taking a deep breath.

"Lynn, did you give my phone number to someone...." Ethan asked in a low tone. I put my blueberries down and moved further down the island as to move away from him.

"Yeah." I whispered, ashamed.

"I CANNOT BELIEVE I HAVE JUST LOST MY WHOLE FUCKING BANK DETAILS BECAUSE OF YOU!" Ethan yelled. "MY GIRLFRIEND IS ON THE INTERNET, MY TEXTS ARE BEING VIOLATED, MY BANK IS BEING RANSACKED ALL BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T BE BOTHERED TO CHARGE YOUR PHONE PREVIOUSLY!"

Ethan slammed his hand down against the kitchen counter, making the project I had been working on with Vikk topple off the table. I inhaled sharply, feeling pain as I saw my hard work shatter as it hit the tile floor.

Vikk hurried towards the mess, shooting a glare at Ethan before picking up the pieces of plastic figurines, cardboard, and other materials.

I stood still, eyes wide and filled with tears at this point. I was never good with people shouting, and now I had Ethan yelling at me whilst the rest of the boys were just staring.

"Ethan man, you need to calm down..." JJ put a hand on Ethan's shoulder, only to have it swatted off.

"Can't you just cancel your card and remove the orders, and get a new phone and-?" I started suggesting alternatives, not allowing my voice to break just yet.

"JUST SHUT UP, THIS ISN'T A PROBLEM FOR A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD TO UNDERSTAND!" Ethan shouted at me.

At this point I was done.

I looked at the floor and let out one light sob before looking back up at Ethan, a tear rolling down my cheek.

"Fourteen..." I managed to whisper, my voice breaking as a sob forced its way out at the end of the sentence.

"Huh?" Ethan's demeanour softened a fraction.

"It's my birthday."