5. JJ- Cheating Prank (requested)

"Hello everyone, and welcome back to another video where today I am joined by my acquaintance, Mr FreezyCal!" I exclaimed to the camera.

"Just acquaintances?" Cal turned to me and asked.

"Barely." I shot Cal a judgemental look. "Anyways, if today you are wondering why Cal is topless and I am simply wearing... Well, it's just a strapless top and that I'd usually wear- but if you're wondering why Callum here is topless, it is because today, I will be continuing the couple prank series that JJ started." I explained.

"Now, if you do not know about this prank series between JJ and y/n, then you must be living under a fucking rock." Cal stated. I rolled my eyes before continuing his point.

"So the series started when JJ pranked me by smashing a pie into my face when I had been baited into going on a 'cute picnic date' with him. Ever since then, JJ and I have been escalating the levels of our pranks- last time, JJ pretended he had received a call from my dad, that apparently my mum was in hospital and had been diagnosed with cancer." I explained. "So fuck JJ for that, and I will escalate this series just a bit more, but doing a CHEATING PRANK with Callum, on JJ."

"Of course we would like to clear up that this is just for entertainment and we have not had intercourses previously, and will not in the future." Freezy disclaimed seriously.

"Anyways, let's get set up for the prank." I moved on. "So, JJ is coming to my flat in 5 minutes, because I asked for help with putting up my mirror a few weeks ago when I ordered it." I gave a brief walk through. "So Callum- get in my bed."

"Dominant." Cal commented before sliding into my bed and looking at the ceiling. "Holy shit, you've literally duct taped a go pro to the ceiling!" He pointed at the ceiling and exclaimed. 

"Yes, I have, now shut up and watch me do my makeup, or do something else." I instructed, walking up to my vanity table. 

"Fine then, I'll have a wank." 

"Alright, if you have a wank I swear to God I'll kill you." I stated. "Wank anywhere you want- not my bed."

"But the memory foam is so comfyyyy." He whined, bouncing up and down.

"It won't be comfy once I've chopped ya penis off." I shot back, making his eyes go wide. "Now let me make myself look like I'm having sex." 

I put on some blush and purple eyeshadow to make hickeys across my neck and collarbone, before adding a small amount of oil to my hair and face to make it look like I was sweating.

"Blimey, those hickeys look real." Freezy noticed.

"Yes, that's because I'm good at makeup." I rolled my eyes before smiling. "Anyways- move over in the bed so that I can get in."

Freezy shuffled over allowing me to slide in between the sheets and crawl next to him. 

"What position we saying?" Freezy asked.

"I reckon missionary- you do a plank and hover over me." I suggested.

"Makes good sense." Freezy nodded in agreement. "Alright, let's just try it now and see whether it's believable."

Cal rolled over before getting into a plank position and hovering over me.

"Wow, this is very intimate." I looked up into Cal's eyes before laughing and facing away. "Alright, plan is that when we hear JJ walking in, is to start moaning." 

"Alright, want to trial it now?" Cal suggested.

"Good idea." I nodded. "Three, two, one."

I started moaning sexually, Cal making grunting noises which had me laughing within seconds.

"You can't be laughing during the prank!" Cal exclaimed as I snorted.

"The grunts make you sound like a fucking pig!" I laughed hysterically.

My laughter was almost instantly cut short as I heard the keys jingling in the door. I looked up at Cal and gave a nod before fluffing up my hair against my pillow and rolling my head back before starting the sexual noises again, with Freezy joining in.

"BABE, I'M HOME!" I heard JJ yell. His footsteps could be heard around the flat before he paused. Of course, neither Cal or I stopped making sexual noises. "ARE YOU MASTURBATING WITHOUT ME?!"

I grinned at his comment and tried not to laugh, still groaning.

"Y/NNNNNN..." He drew my name out. I listened as his footsteps drew nearer before the creaking of my door opening could be heard.

I paused my groaning a moment or so after we heard the door opening, pulling my body up slightly and looking to the door to see JJ, his mouth open a bit and eyes crinkled.

"JJ..." I trailed off whilst saying his name. Cal got out of the plank and turned around to JJ. "JJ, I... I..." I tried to think of something to say, but couldn't think of anything.

JJ snapped out of his trance a few moments later, pursing before looking down at the floor and nodding slowly.

"Don't worry about it." JJ whispered quietly. He dropped a bouquet of baby pink lilies to the floor before turning on his heel and walking out of the room, pulling the door shut behind him with 0 energy, resulting in it to bounce off the door frame.

I inhaled a small amount of air, realising I hadn't made him angry, jealous, pissed off or downright ashamed of me.

Just disappointed, downcast, and depressed.

"I'll be back in a second." I alerted Cal, pushing him off me before jumping out of bed and running out of my room to look around the apartment.

I could tell JJ had left by the fact that his shoes weren't at the door.

Once I had gathered that information, I ran out of my apartment and leapt down the stairs before throwing the doors to the apartment block open and running into the car park to see whether JJ had left.

He hadn't.

His Range Rover was parked in the middle row, and I could see him- arms resting upon the dashboard, head lying in them- body shaking from what I could only assume was crying.

I made my way to the car before inhaling deeply and knocking gently on the car window.

JJ lifted his head from his arms wearily, making me heart drop as I caught sight of his eyes. They were bloodshot- red from crying. I watched him press the window down before gulping.

"What is it?" He asked, his voice hoarse and breaking between.

"JJ..." I trailed off as I felt my voice break. Seeing him so broken was making me crack. "JJ, I- I meant it to be a prank, I'm so sorry."

I watched as JJ's face slackened, his muscles untensed and he looked at me with a sheer, stoic expression. 

"JJ...?" I asked.

"It was for the prank series, wasn't it?" JJ looked down and gave a watery chuckle. I simply nodded, letting out a choked sob before pressing my hand to my mouth to make me shut up. He was the one who was in pain- I was only unhappy because of seeing his depression.

However, JJ heard my cry and smiled.

"Come here." He held his arms out, gesturing for a hug.

I gladly sat sideways on JJ's lap and embraced him, nuzzling my face into his chest and closing my eyes as I felt his arms wrap around my frame, and his head resting on top of my own.

"JJ?" I asked.

"Mhm?" He asked me to go forwards.

"Can we end his prank war?"

"I'd love to."