wedding reception

Start from the beginning

"i texted you though," hana said as she took her phone from her manager. 

"my phone is with my manager. i lost him," johnny replied before sitting next to hana and exhaled. 

"just now i was basically out there, greeting our guests. but then there were a lot of them. i needed to escape in here quickly.  they were getting more and more. i had to escape," hana told johnny. 

johnny and mark laughed, "glad you made it out of there. because i was there earlier than you and i need to run away from there. i can't imagine how mom and dad are able to cope with that many guests."

"said the one who agreed that we invite a thousand guests," hana mumbled. 

"i hear you," johnny replied. 

"of course you do," hana chuckled. 

just then, somi entered the bridal room with hana's bouquet. 

"there's a crazy traffic jam outside this hotel. i was in there for an hour!" somi screamed as she rushed to sit next to hana and handed hana her bouquet. 

hana chuckled, "thank you and i'm sorry for you."

"i walked together with young-ji and a few others here. we walked like 10 minutes from the car because we weren't moving an inch, hana! we weren't moving! the traffic is crazy," somi said before letting out a loud sigh. 

hana grinned, "i'm sorry you had to go through that. but even so, you still look amazing. and plus, i told you to get ready with me here in the hotel. but you didn't want."

"thank you. and answering to your question, i had something to do before picking up your bouquet. and if i got ready with you here, who will pick up your hand flowers?" somi replied. 

hana chuckled, "fine. thank you for your sacrifice."

"you're welcome. where are you children by the way?" somi asks. 

"somewhere upstairs. still upstairs though," hana answered as she look through the flower bouquet.

"not ready yet? we're starting in half an hour," somi said. 

"don't worry, somi. my brother and sister-in-law are taking care of them. don't worry," hana told somi. 

"everything must go on smoothly, okay? we spent days and all our nights preparing for your wedding and everything must go well," somi said. 

hana smiled, "take a break. you need cold water. like, you need to let go. just relax, okay?"

somi looked at hana and sighed, "you're too relax."

"if i'm not, i'll mess up my day," hana replied. 

somi exhaled once more, "okay. i'm calm. i'm relax."

"there you go. go find ice water. i know you need that a lot. you're literally feeling hot and you need to cool down," hana said. 

"you're right. i'll be back in a minute," somi said as she stood up. 

hana chuckled as she watches somi walks away.

"she did helped us a lot for our wedding," johnny said softly.

"she did. a lot."

🤎🤎🤎

hana smiles widely when somi was invited to go onto the stage to give a speech as hana's maid of honor. hana laughed when she saw somi gulped a glass of champagne on the podium and so does the whole ballroom filled with laughter.