Chapter 25: Blossoms POV

We waited to attack Mojos until the morning because we still did not have a plan. It was obvious we could not storm in, Bunny said a ton of villains were inside the fortress. I was becoming nerve racked about my sisters being in there but Brick helped me calm down. We found a small cave nearby and tucked ourselves into the shadows just incase Mojos goons started patrolling. I cuddled with Brick and I honestly loved it. I was up forever thinking, and I finally came to a conclusion. I care about Dexter, so much. However, it is not love. I care for him as my best friend and of course I would want him to be okay. But Brick is a different story. I like him, I actually think I love him. A little backstory, I have known Brick forever, and he has always been around whenever I needed him. I believe he loves me too and I wanted to tell him how I felt but he was asleep. I would not dare wake him, he needed to rest for the morning. I would tell him as soon as we were safe and at home. I really hoped Dexter wouldn't be too upset, and I also hoped Brick wouldn't think weird of me for wanting to be with him. I went to sleep with thoughts clouding my mind, and Brick was in my dream.

Powerpuff girls fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें