Part 2 - Lab Rat

...
"Are you sure you want to sell your child to us, sir?"
"You can take the brat for free for all I care. I don't care what you do with her. " The white haired man said, taking another big gulp of sake.
"Daddy-"
You could see evil in their eyes. "Time to say goodbye , we're going to take you and you and your siblings on a vacation . " "******- sama will be pleased indeed."
...
"No stop! Don't hurt them please! They're my family ! Take me home!"
...
"Are you done experimenting with the other children?"
"Of course ******- Sama." The scientist grinned. Everything you've asked for has been done. What should we do with this one and the others?"
"Keep this one she'll be our final product . She should sell for tons of beri! As for the other lab rats, kill them . "
The white haired girl with brown eyes was young still, she had just turned 8. But, she knew what that word meant. Her father used it all the time, saying how she had killed her own mother when she was born, that she should be killed for that.
"No!"
Then everything went black.
. . .
"****** - Sama , this will make her have the ability to have the eyes of a hawk. She'll be able to see behind what the human eye can. Like a sniper. It'll turn her eyes a fascinating blue, so that if she runs away, she can't hide."
"Then this will make her have the ability to clone herself"
"Excellent" the man with purple grinned.
"This is the one we used on the second child. If she is to ever eat a devil fruit, she won't have the affect of water. However, we couldn't find a cure for the sea prism stone weakness. My apologies."
"I see."
"We also forced her into learning haki, and combat skills, so she may protect the master she is sold too. And we gave her the speed of a cheetah. It's not much, but keep in mind this is only out first product "
"Very well. I'll be taking my leave now"
They all bowed down to him. The purple haired mad scientist left, not realizing he left the door unlocked. But the girl had.
. . .
"Where's the rat?"
"Sir our boat is gone!"
"She's escaped !?"
"I'm afraid so."
...
The thought they had brain washed her. But they were wrong to underestimate the girl like that. She remembered everything except the purple haired scientists name. But she would find him. She would.
...
A storm let out and the small boat was torn to shreds , leaving the girl on top of a piece of drift wood, in the middle of who knows where. She hasn't eaten in 3 days. She was already malnourished at the lab. She glanced one last time before blacking out.
...
"It looks like a little girl... "
Was all she heard before fainting again.
...
"Kid , you got a name?"
That was the first thing she heard when she woke up. She looked around and saw people. People she couldn't trust. People who would torture her like they did. She screamed, "Please, I don't want to die. I don't have a name. Or a family. Not anymore. They all left. I'm all alone." Tears were flowing down her faced only to be wiped away by a man with long shaggy red hair a dark eyes. "We're Pirates" the man smiled. "...Pirates?" "Yeah, we travel the sea and most importantly we're free ."
...
"So you don't have a name huh?" Asked a man with long black hair put in a ponytail, with a rifle strapped on his back and a cigarette in his mouth. "Oooh, let's give her one!" The man with red hair said excitedly "Now what should we pick?"
...
"Oi, Beckmann."
"Yeah"
"You ever seen someone with eyes that blue?"
"Can't say I have."
"It's decided then! Your name is now Blue." The man announced smiling.
"Blue.." She repeated then smiled for the first time she could remember, followed my tears. "I-I love...it.." You said AMD you ram over to the man, clutching his shirt.
..........
"Say...Blue..."
"Yeah?"
"I'll protect you."
The words made you cry even more.
"I-it was so hard..."
"Blue.."
" I'll be your family .. You have me."
"Promise?"
"Always."
...
Months later...
...
She was awaken by a hand covering her mouth.
"We've been looking for you ... "
...
"Oi, Blue!? "
"Blue!"
"Blue where are you-"
"There you are" Shanks said running over. But then he saw the blood. In Blue's room.
But you were there. At least he thought you were. You were there sitting on the bed.
"I'm sorry Shanksie ..."
"Blue what-"
"I'm not Blue, I'm her clone. Here I'll explain."
...
"Blue..."
...
You were finally awake. You were strapped to the all to familiar lab table. No. This couldn't be happening. This was a dream. But it wasn't. You could see the cut on your arm from where you were stabbed. Then suddenly.
"Intruders!"
"Intruders?"
"Their from the ship we took her from! The man says he's come to pick up his daughter!"
"What!?"
.....
You were wide awake. Crying. "Shanksie.." You called. But it wasn't him that came. It was Yasopp. "Oi, Blue! Hang in there!" "Yasopp?" "Pirates never leave their loved ones in trouble!" He shouted. You fell back asleep. Whatever drug they gave you was working.
...
She woke up in Shanks' arms. "Only one more guy to defeat.." Beckmann said after he burned his cigarette into the man's eye, causing him to fall to his knees." So strong. You thought. But then you looked up at who your last opponent was. You screamed. "T-that's ... him! T-the one ... who killed them! The ... one who d-did all this to me!"
"Oi, men, fall back. This one's mine ."
...
She had never seen Shanks so angry before. It took him longer than usual, since he was so angry, but he destroyed his opponent so he could never do something like this again. They all left the lab before Beckmann set it on fire.
" We won't ever let you get hurt again, Blue. "
...
Blue awoke on the Merry, panting. She had had that nightmare once again. She soon calmed down and fell back asleep. But she didn't have dreams, only flashbacks.
...
1 year later. Blue is 9.
"We have to save her! The Marines are holding her hostage!"
...
"Why'd you save me? Who are you anyway? "The pink haired girl asked.
"The name's Blue Shanks. & Why wouldn't I save you? It sucks being held against your will. What's your name?" Blue said, flashing a grin.
"Bonnie. Jewelry Bonnie."
...
1 year after. Blue now 10 years old.
"Who the hell are you anyway? Why'd you stop me!?" Blue growled tears forming in her eyes, she went to wipe them away but the boy slapped her hand away, wiping them away gently.
"You shouldn't be hurting yourself. You're that daughter of Red Haired right? Blue, isn't it? Pirates never give up. I'm Ace by the way, and I'm 12."
"Just Ace?"
"Y-yeah..." He stuttered
"Okay , Just Ace. " Blue said, relaxing a little, " Thank you for saving me "
...
"You already know Luffy right? Lemme introduce you to my brother ,Sabo."
...
"Don't take Blue away! She's my only hope!" Ace ran after them panting, "We're too young to be pirates! I'd hate to admit it but it's true! Let her stay here. I know I shouldn't be asking this, not after you saved Luffy, but please. I need her."
...
3 years later. Blue is now 13. Ace is 15.
"S-so this is our last night together r-right?" Ace stammered.
"Something you wanted to say" Blue giggled.
"I-i really like you! So please. Promise me that we will meet again. We'll be pirates together when I leave for the seas next year!"
Blue laughed at him.
"S-sorry I should just-"
Blue shut him up with a swift peck on the lips.
"I'll keep that promise. I'll be yours , that's what you wanted to ask, right?"
...
1 year later
We bit into the Mera Mera no mi at the same time.
"Ew. Tastes gross."
"Yeah.. But- Blue-"
"Ace! I can't believe we've met up! And now we have the power of fire! "
"Blue-"
"How's Sabo & Luffy, I miss those dorks-"
"Blue!"
"Yeah!?"
"...Sabo..is dead."
...
"I'll become the world's most famous female pirate! I swear I'll kill every Celestial Dragon! How dare they!" Blue said, literally heating up.
"Oi, Blue! Don't set the deck on fire again!"
...

She woke up on the Moby Dick. Another nightmare huh? She thought to herself. It was late. She went to the kitchen, when she entered she stepped on something sticky. She lit one of her fingers up, and immediately regretted doing so. The image would never leave her mind.
"Oi, T-Thatch! Wake up!"
"..."
"No...no."
"THATCH!"
...
"We found out who killed Thatch."
" It was Teach ."
...
She woke up on the Going Merry. Well, she was woken up. The swordsman was leaning in the corner of her room.
"Oi-"
"Quite a few names you've been yelling."
Tears formed in her eyes.
"I didn't mean-"
"It's fine.
" We've all lost someone important, haven't we?"
...
"Oi! " Luffy yelled. "Loguetown ahead! The place where the Pirate King died!" Luffy said grinning , ear to ear.
"Oi ..Blue.." Zoro asked nervously,
"Why do you have that sword?"