Yo took his fingers out and discarded his clothes and again hovered over her. Sang hyun widened her eyes seeing Yo's huge dick.

It would definitely be around 9 inches....

Sang hyun was nervous seeing it being so big and she wouldn't be able to take it fully.

Yo noticed her fearful look and assured her that it would be fine and he would go gentle on her.

Yo spread her legs and lifted her waist a little to his level.

"Darling, it's going to hurt a little, tell me if you feel uncomfortable we'll stop, alright?"

Sang hyun only nodded as Yo kissed her forehead and entered himself and slowly. Sang hyun screamed in pain and cried as it was hurting alot. Yo intertwined his fingers with hers and held her comfortingly.

 Yo intertwined his fingers with hers and held her comfortingly

" Do you want to continue this my darling?"

Sang hyun nodded with tear filled eyes.

" I need words my love" Yo asked her again as he wiped the tears off her eyes.

"I trust you Yo and I want this. I want to be yours soulfully and physically".

Hearing the words from Sang Hyun, Yo smiled and kissed her cheeks.

Yo started thrusting in her slowly and Sang Hyun felt pain which slowly turned into pleasure.

It was hurting but Sang hyun loved the way how Yo was being careful with her.

Yo started going faster and faster.

Sang hyun could hear him groan occasionally. She hugged his neck and kissed  his jaw trailing towards his throat decorating him with hickeys. She would occasionally tug his hair as Yo continued his thrusting in her.

Their eyes met eachother and Yo trusted in faster causing Sang Hyun to moan loudly.

"F**k darling, take all of me in". Yo trusted more deeper making Sang Hyun scream.

"Ohh my, Ohh f**k" Sang screamed louder as she could feel herself cumming, but she did not have the strength and time to tell Yo.

"Y-yo" Sang hyun could barely say his name as she reached her high. Hearing her voice made Yo to to turn even more hungry for her.

Yo's thrusts got sloppier as he growled and released his seeds deep into her womb.

Yo slowly removed himself from her. Sang hyun winced at the feeling and felt uneasy as she was sticky down there.

Yo gently cleaned her up with a wet towel. And he quickly laid himself beside as he wanted to embrace his love.

Yo wasn't very tired and he could've had a few more rounds, but he considered his beloved's body condition, as it was her first time.

Sang hyun was breathing heavily as her chest heaved up and down and she turned to see Yo, her husband lying beside her, with his head supported by his elbow looking at her with his signature smirk.

"Get used to this my darling. I'll be fucking you harder"
Yo rasped as he sneakily pinched her sensitive nipples.

Sang hyun swatted his hands away and huffed feeling a red hue forming on her cheeks.

She turned towards him and hugged him as Yo held her tightly in his embrace. She snuggled in his chest feeling warm and safe.

Yo left a long lingering kiss on her forehead.

The newly married couple slowly drifted into a deep sleep

The moon was shining brightly as it had witnessed the eternal love of the lovers who had consumated their wedding and had become one through body and soul.

Whew...  finally a smut chapter. I hope you liked it. It's my first time writing a smut. So please understand if there are any mistakes.

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment.