~○26○~

WARNING SMUT AHEAD!!

Yo then kissed her lips once again and proceeded to suck and bite her jaw and neck as he continued to give her hickeys. Sang hyun was squirming and moaning at the feeling of his lips on her.

Yo sat back up and looked at his love who looked so innocent yet so sexy. Her doe eyes, her swollen cherry lips, her chest heaving up and down. God she was a sight to see.

Yo couldn't wait anymore as he ripped off the clothes from Sang Hyun's body leaving her naked one and only for him to see. Feeling embarrassed, Sang Hyun tried to cover herself but Yo held her wrists and held them above her head.

 Feeling embarrassed, Sang Hyun tried to cover herself but Yo held her wrists and held them above her head

"Don't hide yourself from me darling. You look beautiful. Your soul, your body, everything of you is eternally beautiful".

Yo leaned down and kissed her lips as his hands slowly traveled down to her chest. He started to knead her breasts and squeeze them from time to time. He kissed her neck as he pinched her nipples earning a moan from Sang Hyun.

Yo trailed kisses from her neck down to her chest and in the middle of her breasts. He gently took her right nipple in his mouth and held the other in his fingers. He sucked and pinched both the nipples of hers simultaneously as Sang Hyun wriggled and moaned feeling the pleasure.

Yo continued this for a while and slowly left it out earning a pop sound. As the cold air touched Sang Hyun's saliva coated breasts, she shivered.

As Yo sucked and bit her chest creating more hickeys, his right hand slowly slithered downwards. As he touched her womanhood, he could feel her being so wet.

The feeling of Yo's fingers on her womanhood made Sang Hyun gasp.

Yo had slowly entered her clit and slowly pumped his fingers in and out. He them started pumping faster getting close to her g-spot. Sang hyun was a moaning mess when Yo entered three fingers in her.

"Ohh goddd" Sang hyun moaned and held the sheets tight.

Yo continued to trail kisses down her body and kissed and licked her belly button as Sang Hyun arched her back. He sat up and continued to pump his fingers in her wet clit faster and faster.

"Yo... ohh my g-godd" Sang hyun moaned out as he enjoyed this pleasure given to her.

Kissing her lips, Yo said " Look at you darling, your a such a mess for me. I haven't started yet and here you are so wet for me".

 I haven't started yet and here you are so wet for me"