~○4○~

PRECAP:

??HEY DARLING.....!!DID YOU MISS ME? CAUSE I MISSED YOU ALOT" said the voice and slowly lowered his hand onto her shoulder.

             ¤☆▪︎▪︎☆¤

Sang hyun was shocked when someone had actually dragged her into a room. She wanted to scream but her mouth was covered, she was nervous as to who would dare to do such a thing.

But when she heard the voice, she immediately recognized it.

It was the great 3rd prince.  Prince Wang Yo. Sang hyun tried to wiggle out of his grip, but the prince had held her tight.

Somehow she had turned around, but was still in his arms. She slowly looked up into his deep brown orbs. He had already had his eyes on her. His face held the signature smirk 😏..

"Surprised to see me huh?" He questioned her

Sang hyun gulped in nervousness. She was a bold one. An intelligent girl. But all her bravery melted in front of Wang yo. The prince had an aura which made her shiver. Even after all these years he managed to make Sang hyun fear him.

After a few seconds she gained her braveness again. " Why would you drag me here , Prince Yo?"

" Why do you think? Why did I drag you here, hmm"?

"I don't know the reason, but it is you who did this, so you are the one that should tell me "

" Getting brave in front of me I see? I like it darling".

"Three years, it's been three years and all this time I've only thought about you, my darling, my only darling". Yo was saying still looking at her.

"Why do you have to remember me? After all this time Why do you still think of me ? Haven't you had enough fun tormenting me before and still do you want to hurt me ?"

The prince was amused that Sang Hyun had spoke to him like that. But then he left from his arms. Sang Hyun had backed away but Yo had stepped further and as this happened Sang Hyun had reached the wall behind her and she turned back to see the wall. But when she turned her head again, the prince was only a few inches close to her. She could feel his breath on her face.

 She could feel his breath on her face

(The scene was something like this... I couldn't find the certain gif so yeah plz adjust)

"Prince Yo wh-what are you doing? Please move away..." sang said.

But our Yo had other ideas. He held Sang Hyun's waist in one hand and held her jaw in the other hand. "Do you want to know what I'm doing ? You'll see soon enough". With that Yo had kissed Sang Hyun.

(This was how they kissed

(This was how they kissed. Gif from thai drama: refresh man)

She widened her eyes and she tried to push him away but Yo didn't budge. He only deepened the kiss. And Sang Hyun finally gave in kissing him back. After few minutes of their makeout, he slowly let go of her. Both of their breaths were heavy. But he  kissed her once again.

 But he  kissed her once again

(Jacob and Bella)

( well from this gif understand that Wang yo kissed her not sang hyun.)

"This is what I wanted to do my darling" He said smirking. Sang hyun pushed him off of her.

"This is not right prince Yo. You shouldn't be doing this". Sang hyun stated breathing heavily.

" I can do this and even more my darling. Don't forget you are always mine. My beloved darling you are. "

Sang hyun shaked her head ran away out of the room. She came a little far and leaned against the pillar thinking of all what happened. She blushed thinking of the kiss.

"Sang Hyun ah this is wrong, you shouldn't think  of it". She told herself shaking her head.

Sang had left for her home with Han Seo and Ah Ro.

Why is Wang Yo behaving like this with Sang Hyun. What happened that made him kiss her.

Find out their past in the next ep.

How is it readers? Please vote and comment.