~○7○~

PRECAP:

Was shocked to see...

Sang hyun turned around and saw Yo. She gulped staring at him wide eyed. Why ? Because.....

In all his glory, the 3rd prince was sitting on a chair drinking tea

Sang hyun was nervous and she tried to walk away but Yo had stepped up and removed his coat and walked over to her in slow steps as a predator would approach its prey

Yo came close to her with a few inches of space between them.

Sang Hyun blushed for two reasons.
1- she thought about the kissed they shared two days ago. And
2- the prince was standing in front of her half naked.

Sang Hyun is a bold and brave girl, but she cowers and looses all her confidence in front of the prince. Wang Yo is the only one that makes her nervous and blush.

She fiddled with her fingers and looked down at her feet when a hand held her jaw softly and tilted her face upwards making her look at his eyes.

"Look at me my beloved darling... did you miss me? Is that why you came here in search of me, hmm? I'm glad to see you my beautiful flower" Yo was looking at her with sooo much adoration in his eyes while caressing her soft cheeks.

Sang hyun had slightly gave in to his touch. But then she told him " I came here to look for princess Yeon Hwa but she's not here. I'll take my leave your highness i dont want to disturb your personal time ".

FLASHBACK:

Yo saw that Sang Hyun was searching for her friend and he planned something. He had ordered the servant to tell her(Sang Hyun) that the princess was in the bathhouse.

Sang Hyun being clueless to this had asked that certain servant and had fallen into his trap. And she went to the bathhouse.

Yo had been watching Sang Hyun's every move. He quietly sat down on the chair and was drinking tea with a grin.

FLASHBACK END:

"Ahh darling I missed you but your leaving me?... stay with me for sometime and let's talk, we've been away for a long time".

By this time Yo had wrapped both of his hands around Sang Hyun and held her in his grip.

"My darling, I saw you admiring the bath waters. And I remember that you loved roses alot". A smirk adorned his face. "Why don't we take a bath my darling?"... with that he jumped into the pool with Sang Hyun in his arms.

Both of them were fully drenched in water and slowly they came up

Both of them were fully drenched in water and slowly they came up. Sang Hyun didn't know how to swim, so she held onto Yo tightly. Both of them were so close as their bodies were touching. Sang Hyun put her hands around Yo's shoulder and held him breathing heavily.

Yo slowly took one of his hands and removed the her hair that was stuck to her face." Don't worry about anything my beloved darling,I won't let anything happen to you".
He slowly swimmed around and then he lifted her and sat her on the corner of the pool. Yo had kept his hands on both sides of her staring at her with a soft smile. Yo then slowly heaved himself up and kissed her lips softly.

 Yo then slowly heaved himself up and kissed her lips softly

SANG HYUN POV:

I don't know what happened to me but I liked the way he held me when we jumped into the pool. And when he kissed me, I felt butterflies in my stomach.

I did something which I didn't expect myself to do. I held his face in my palms and leaned down and kissed his lips. Both of our lips moved in sync and we kissed for a few minutes and I slowly broke the kiss feeling breathless.

Yo smiled at me and then it struck me, I kissed him, I KISSED HIM!!! I blushed soo much and my cheeks turned red. I looked away feeling embarrassed.

Pov End:

Yo had jumped up and gave his hand for Sang Hyun to hold and she held his hands and got up. Yo had hugged her and patted her head feeling happy that she kissed him back, but he never expected her to kiss him on her own accord. He bent down and pecked her lips

To say that Sang Hyun was nervous was an understatement " I-I uh I have to go " Sang hyun said to Yo and had scurried out of the bathhouse

Our hero had a beautiful smile on his face which is very rare. He just shaked his head and jumped into the pool again.

Sang hyun was walking out in a hurry and bumped into Yeon Hwa. The princess was shocked to see Sang Hyun all drenched in water. She asked what had happened and Sang Hyun told her that she fell into the pool by accident while searching for her. Then the princess had ordered the servant to get her a change of clothes and some warm tea.

Sang Hyun changed her clothes while thinking about the kiss and she blushed profusely and slowly she smiled.

"Am I falling in love?"  She asked herself while holding her cheeks.

How is my darling readers?? I hope you like this chapter.

You know guys I should've named my story as MY DARLING instead of  MY BELOVED... but anyways i'll both the words while addressing our Sang Hyun.

Saranghe 😍💜