~○18○~

Decorations, preparations, food arrangements,etc... the house of Lees and the Shins were all busy.

Why do you ask ? It is the wedding day of the heirs of both the families. Everyone were busy preparing for the ceremony to take place all well without any disturbances.

Sang hyun and Jun oh were getting ready for the wedding. Sun oh was all happy because he is marrying the girl had loves. But Sang hyun wasn't very happy about it. She was thinking about Yo. And who was the mysterious person who approached her. What did he want? Why does he look so familiar? Many thoughts were running in her mind. But she is getting married now. She has to move on from Yo. She has no choice but to accept her fate.

IN THE PALACE:

A soldier probably a spy had barged into the throne room where king Yo was drinking tea and talking about something with his brother Wang Won.

The king glared at the soldier for entering without permission. The soldier knelt down and apologized to the king.

"Pyeha it's very important. The lady *pants* the lady is getting married today. The wedding is *pants* to take place in the Lee household. Th- the ceremony starts in an hour".

Yo gritted his teeth and threw the cup he had in his hands across the hall. He stood up and ordered his soldiers to get ready to leave for the Lee household. He was enraged thinking about his girl getting married to someone else. He cannot let anyone have what belongs to him. So king Yo had prepared to go and get what truly belongs to him.

Yo had his crown on his head, wore his royal robes, took his weapon, the bow and arrow. He had climbed his horse and set off along with Wang Won and a few soldiers to the place where the wedding is to be held.

Everyone had gathered in the garden. The place was decorated beautifully. The family and were eagerly waiting for ceremony to start.

Shin Jun Oh had arrived first. He bowed to the people as a sign of respect. Few minutes later Sang Hyun had slowly entered.

She was wearing a silk blue and red hanbok

She was wearing a silk blue and red hanbok. It was designed with gold threads. Her hair was done in a princess bun adorned with jade pins and other accessories.

Sang hyun had also bowed to the people as a sign of respect.

( p.s... I dunno korean rites of wedding. So forgive my mistakes)

The ceremony had started. And it was the time for the vows. The priest had stared asking Jun Oh.

~~ do you Shin Jun Oh take Lee Sang Hyun as your lawfully wedded wife ?~~

Jun Oh was ecstatic. He was so happy thinking that he could call Sang Hyun his wife in a few minutes. He was grinning in happiness.

~~ I Shin Jun Oh take Lee Sang Hyun as my...(spits blood). As he was saying his vows an arrow had pierced his heart. It happened so fast that nobody noticed from where the arrow came from. Everyone were shocked to see the groom like this.

Sang hyun gasped and screamed seeing Jun Oh hurt. Jun Oh slowly fell on his knees as Sang Hyun rushed forward to hold him. Jun Oh's head was on Sang Hyun's lap. She cried seeing her friend dying.

The soldiers around had announced that the king had arrived and all the people kneeled in respect. Some of them were looking at the king and thinking as to why he would come here. But Yo's eyes were only focused on his beloved darling.

Sang hyun had not heard anything but only looked at Jun Oh with tears in her eyes. She did not love him, but to her, he was a good friend.

Jun Oh was lying on Sang Hyun's lap. He saw Sang Hyun crying, so he lifted his hands and wiped her tears." Sang Hyun-sshi please don't cry, it hurts me. I'm glad that I'm dying in your hands. I- I guess we are not destined to be together. I'm happy that I met you. I-I  love you..."

And with those words Jun Oh died unfortunately. His parents were devastated seeing their only son dead. Sang cried silently and closed his eyes. " I don't deserve you Jun Oh-sshi, I hope you forgive me and may you rest in peace"..

Sang hyun saw a shadow that appeared above her. She turned around but couldn't see properly because of the sunlight.

Yo had enough of all the drama going on. He didn't like that his darling crying for someone else. He held her wrist and pulled her up.

Sang hyun stumbled in her heavy dress and looked at the person. She was shocked to see him, the man she missed alot. She slowly touched his face with shaking hands and murmured " Y-Yo "

 She slowly touched his face with shaking hands and murmured " Y-Yo "

Yo had wrapped his hand around her waist and pulled her closer. He gave her his signature smirk and said...

"HEY DARLING !! DID YOU MISS ME  ?! CAUSE I MISSED YOU ALOT ".... and he kissed her.

Vote my darlings... or you'll miss this story.