"Nothing, but hate, pity, and pain"

"She doesn't have anyone to rely upon, to share her problems with, to love..."

"She devoted her whole life to the kids only, she never cares for herself"

"She surely has our support but do you think she'll ever ask for anything?"

I look up at him shockingly, he said right YN has no one to rely on, although she has Grandma and Dad to help her but as far as I know, she never shares her problems with anyone, she would rather hurt herself in silence than ask for help from anyone...Bringing me out of my imagination, Dad patted my head and said,

"Just give a chance to this relationship for once"

"Spend some time alone with her, forgetting about the kids, Sunmi and us, just you and her"

"I'm sure after spending some time with her you can conclude the best"

After hearing those words I got an idea of what I had to do now, I smiled at Dad and spoke,

"Thank you so much, Dad"

He smiled and patted my back, after greeting him the good night I came back to my room. I sighed and sit on the bed, it was going to be a little complicated but I have already decided how to make everything right, first I need to plan how to keep YN stable and how to work out the things between us, I pick up my laptop and start doing some research online about her health condition.

TIME SKIP

I sighed as I parked the car in front of the hospital, all night I surprisingly peacefully talked with Sunmi and fortunately she agreed, I know this is going to be hard for her as she is already much attached to me but I have to make all of this workout.

I thought about YN and me and tried to give our relationship a chance, I know I'll hurt Sumi but I can't leave my kids too. In the morning after dropping Yuri at school I came here next, after yesterday's incident I'm not sure if YN will be ready to meet me or not, but I'll try my best.

Holding a paper bag I entered the room and found YN and Jungkook were having breakfast peacefully, as they both look at me they both paused, I smiled nervously and speak,

"Hi, you both continue, don't mind me"

I silently sat on the couch behind Jungkook, there was an awkward silence in the room. Soon both of them finished their food, and Jungkook stood up collecting the disposable cutlery, he cleared his throat and spoke,

"I'll leave now" 

After giving me a last nod he left both of us alone, since I came here YN didn't even glance at me I know she was mad at me but I had to talk to her to make things better. I cleared my throat and sit on the stool beside her bed, she was fidgeting her fingers, I put the paper bag in front of her and said,

"I asked Aunt Wang to pack some of your clothes, if you want you can change"

She took the paper bag and went to the washroom to change her clothes while I nervously sat there waiting for her to come back.

YN'S POV

Last night when Jimin yelled at me, I realized I was being selfish, I cursed myself not to think about my baby, how could I forget about Eunwoo, I felt too guilty but Jungkook accompanied me through the night, Jimin also joined us after his shift gets over.

We all talked, not about my or Eunwoo's condition but about us, the three of us, how we met, the best memories we spent together, and how they handled my mood swings during my pregnancy, we all laughed and had fun, it really helped me to forget my problems for some time.