Chapter 1.

one morning Lauren woke up, she felt weird, she was about to find out why. Lauren went and said hi to Dinah,
normani, and ally. All normal. until she got to camila. "H-hi camila, h-how ar-re you?" why are you acting weird lauren? Camila asked her. "I really don't know. Let me go back to my room and figure it out." Lauren sat on her bed for a little bit. "AH NO" Lauren screamed. everyone came running in wondering what happen. "WHAT HAPPEN" they all said. "Nothing I just...saw a spider." "Oh okay" said Dinah walking away with the rest of the Girls. what really happened is Lauren seeing a vision of Camila biting her lip. looking at Lauren. why would she think of that? Lauren gets out of her room and gets ready. she puts on a black top with a leather jacket and tights, with black boots. it was a cold day that why. she says bye to everyone normally. when she tries to say bye to Camila, it didn't work out so she left without saying goodbye. she goes off to the mall. on the way there she stopped at the gas station, she sees ally and normani. "Hi guys! What are you doing her?" " We were off the the carnival just around the corner. what were you doing?" "I was off to the mall getting some stuff for next weeks concert. Hey, um can I talk to you guys about something?" "sure Lauren, what is it?" "We'll is about camila. I had a vision earlier today that she was lip biting looking at me, I don't know what to do." " You think that you might like camila!" "Hey I said I don't know..." "well girl you better figure it out. (Normani) anyways the carnival is about to start so we'll take about it later. bye Lauren." " Bye ally and normani have fun." Lauren goes off to the mall and while she was at Macy's she had a vision about Camila again. Camila was walking toward Lauren with booty shorts and a tight black shirt biting her lip and winking at her. that's when Lauren got out of that vision and started thinking. " Do I like camila? this can't happen." She ignores it, that's when she goes home and decides to talk to ally and normani about it.