We continued going around and tasting food from different stalls until we were full. We ate all kinds of traditional food that were absolutely delicious!

Then we proceeded to take a walk by the seaside as Alexander spoke telling me about the history of the country. All I could do is listen smiling as I could hear the pride in his voice. Pride for his country.

"I think you're going to be a great king," I said before I could stop myself cutting him off.

His face broke in a grin as he asked, "What made you think that?"

"The way you talk about your country. Your voice is full of pride, I can tell that you love it. If you love it this much then you'd definitely do everything lead it well," I explained before looking away as I felt my fave heat up from his gaze.

He was practically beaming as he looked at me.

"Thank you, Eliana," he said.

The way he said my name made my face heat up even more if that's possible. He just said it so softly and gently I couldn't help but smile a bit as I replied, "You're welcome."

After a while, we returned back to the car to return to our next destination. After a half hour drive, we reached and both got out.

I looked around finding myself in a wide field of grass with different shaped rocks around me. I'm guessing they're the ruins from old castles since I've also read about those.

"Here are the ruins and remains of the old castle. Back in the days when war was still going on the castle had to be abandoned and a new location found to recruit and think up plans and this is what's left of it," Alexander explained.

I nodded in understanding and started walking towards them, careful not to trip or get hurt and looked around more taking in everything.

Alexander continued explaining to me more about the place and after a long time of looking around and hearing the stories the sun began to set and it was time to return.

I moved trying to get above the rocks when my foot suddenly twisted and I tripped over the rock.

Alexander rushed to my side and asked, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. My leg just gave out under me," I said taking his extended hand and getting up only for pain to shoot up my foot as I stepped on it.

"You sure you're okay? Alexander asked again.

"Yeah," I said not wanting to worry him.

I tried walking and ended up limping from the pain.

Suddenly, the ground disappeared from under my feet as Alexander lifted me up and my eyes widened.

"Umm, please put me down. I'm fine, really!" I said flustered.

"Don't be stubborn, you're hurt," Alexander said as he walked towards the car placing me in first then getting in behind me.

Soon, we reached the palace grounds and the gate opened allowing the car in. It drove until the front door and the driver quickly got out and jogged to Alexander's door and opened it.

Alexander just moved so his back is to me and his legs are out of the car and on the ground.

"Hop on," he said.

"Alexander, really I'm fine I just twisted it a bit that's all there is. You don't need to do this really," I protested.

"I want to and if you don't get on I can find a different way to carry you," he replied.