Chapter : 2 Vulcānus.

Start from the beginning

"How do you know he'll be here?" Purnit asks, looking extremely curious.

"Oh, that's easy. He schedules his spots for photoshoots the day before. You'll mostly know how and where to find him." Leo explains while walking.

"But this area is huge. How would you find him?" Purnit asks Leo.

"I'll not. Now is the time when I finally give him a call. That's how it works." Saying so he fishes out his cell phone from inside his pocket and puts the cell phone on his ear.

"Vulcan, Mr. Purnit Nadella is here." That's it, he puts his cell phone back in his pocket.

"We'll be walking towards that tree over there." Smiling, Leo says while moving forward. Purnit finds all this extremely weird but says nothing.

¤¤¤¤¤

A tripod stands before the huge tree, holding an expensive looking camera and an intervalometer attached to it

A tripod stands before the huge tree, holding an expensive looking camera and an intervalometer attached to it. The camera is facing the waterfall and the open sky behind it, capturing the time and its utmost beauty.

A tall figure is lying underneath the tree. His calloused veiny hand is placed across his face that is covered by his brown leather jacket. His dark shredded jeans complements his black t-shirt. Purnit stands beside Leo, struggling to understand the lying man infront of him. Is this supposed to be Vulcan? The Vulcan? Because this man seems to give no shit about his own reputation.

Leo clears his throat before uttering,
"Vulcan, are you awake?"

"Did you not talk to me a minute ago? Yes, I am awake Leo." The man utters, removing his hand from his face and Purnit gets to see the most hollow and scary pair of eyes he has ever seen in his entire life. The man sits up. His shoulder length curly hair is tied back into a man bun, his face is covered in a full grown beard, as if he hasn't shaved for years. His sharp nose stands out proudly. However the most striking feature should be the tattoo across the side of his wrist : Vulcānus along with his grey eyes and his thick furrowed eyebrows. He looks tired, his eyes have bags under them, as if he has been devoid of sleep for ages.

"Yes boss, that's my bad. This, here is Mr. Purnit Nadella. He has been assigned for your trip to India. I would be accompanying you as well, but someone who knows the country is always an advantage." Leo explains, without stuttering. But Purnit keeps looking at the man in awe, because when the National Educational Institute of Photography assigned him for assisting the world famous Vulcan, he thought that he would meet some Swiss fellow. But here he is standing infront of a man who certainly looks Indian. How come nobody knows about it?

"India is my country as well Leo. I know my country like the back of my hand and I hope you haven't forgotten that. However, it's generous of them to send some assistance." Vulcan says and turns to Purnit.
"Mr. Nadella, I hope Leo has briefed you about my schedules. I trust Leo, so I know if he is taking you seriously, you have to be good. That's that. We start our journey tomorrow night." With that the man stands up, flexing his stout muscles. Now as he stands up, he looks nothing less than a God, but his face says a totally different story. It's nothing but a promise of bringing the hell down to earth. As if he is trying hard to suppress an emotion, an emotion close to rage by his rugged look.