"Meaning we'll have rogue ten foot Demogorgons running amok." Violet deadpans.

Steve snickers, "Yeah, and he's gonna eat a lot more than just cats."

Lucas halts in his steps, "Wait, a cat?" He stands infront of Dustin, who also stops walking as his eyes grow wide. "Dart ate a cat?"

"No, what? No." Dustin spits out, lying right through his teeth.

Violet also stops walking as she eyes the Henderson boy, she observes his behavior and how fast he answered Lucas, plus the guilty look on his face didn't help his case.

Realization soon sets in, and her fist curl at her sides as her jaw clenched. "Oh, my god. You're lying, again."

A rush of crimson floods Dustin's face as he shook his head, he looks more guilty by the second. "No, I'm not."

"What are you talking about?" Steve demands, his brows furrowed in confusion. "He ate Mews."

"Mews?" Max asked cluelessly, glancing at Steve. "Who's Mews?"

"It's Dustin's cat." Steve answers.

"Steve!" Dustin shouts, face getting redder by the second.

"I knew it!" Lucas yells, pointing an accusatory finger at him. "I knew you kept him!"

Violet scoffs, folding her arms over her chest. "I already knew he did, but if it wasn't clear before then it definitely is now."

"No!" Dustin cried out desperately, still trying to keep up the lie. But Violet and Lucas sent him a heated and pointed look, and he begins to crack under the pressure. "No. No, I... No, I..." Eventually, his face falls and he gives up. "He missed me. He wanted to come home."

"Bullshit!" Lucas yells frustratedly.

Violet shakes her head, her lips pursed in annoyance. "Dustin, I can't believe you right now."

"I didn't know he was a Demogorgon, okay?" Dustin defends himself, his blue eyes practically pleading for them to believe him.

"Oh, so now you admit it?" Lucas flung back.

Violet shot Dustin a look of incredulity, "He triggered Will, what part of that did you not understand?"

"Guys, who cares? We have to go." Max interjects irritably, not caring for this argument.

"I care!" Lucas cries out angrily, ignoring Max and rounding on Dustin. "You put the party in jeopardy! You broke the rule of law!"

"So did you!" Dustin yells, his pitch so loud that it echoes and rings out into the air.

Lucas paused, brows wrinkled in bemusement. "What?

"You and Vi told a stranger the truth!" Dustin shouts, pointing his torch right in Max's face.

Max reels back from the bright light hitting her eyes, she scoffs as bafflement crosses her freckled features. "A stranger?"

Violet's irritation flares in an instant, she quickly grabs Dustin's arm and yanks it down. "Don't shine that in her face!"

"You wanted to tell her too!" Lucas fired back.