6

z

THEY SAT outside of the sanderson house as drew explained her plan

"ok guys, we just have to get dani and binx and get to the cemetery, the sun is coming up soon. allison ill tell you when to turn on the lights"

"drew, once again, youre a genius." max explained, dumbfounded.

"am i max? make sure you kiss me once this is over then, hm." she stepped out of the car, afraid of how allison and max reacted.

max shook his head, blushing, as he got out of the car. they rushed in the house to see dani fighting the witches, refusing to drink the potion.

"prepare to die," max yelled, distracting the witches, "again!"

"you have no powers here!" winifred shouted "you fool!"

"yo hollywood!" max and drew looked up to see ernie and jay in cages, drew scoffed at the sight, returning her attention back to the witches

max ignored the boys, "maybe not, but theres a power greater than your magic. and thats knowledge!" he said, "and theres one thing that i know that you dont,"

winifred scoffed, "and whats that, dude?" she mocked.

max smiled triumphantly. "daylight savings time."

drew gave allison a thumbs up and allison turned on the lights. the witches believe it, and max and drew rushed to free dani and binx.

"hey, let me out of here!" jay begged.

"come on, help us out here hollywood," pleaded ernie.

max took one look at the stolen shoes on his feet and smirked, "tubular!'

as they walked out, drew quickly kicked over the cauldron and dani cheered.

allison whistled and the three quickly ran to mr dennisons car. drew barely had time to close the door when max took off.

"step on it max!" yelled dani

drew tried to tell max not to, but he immediately slammed the gas

"are they following us?" max asked, and all three of the girls turned to check. 

"no," they said in unison.

max and drew grinned at eachother, but the relief didnt last long when winifred and her broom showed up right next to them

"pull over! let me see your drivers permit!" winifred cackled, yanking max's collar and making them swerve. max pushed her off as drew tried to pull him away but winifred came right back, "resisting arrest?" she taunted

drew grabbed the steering wheel and slammed the car into winifred, making her fly back and tthey sped to the cemetery. within minutes of their arrival, they were met again with billy butcherson. drew screamed, but max held her back

"drew, drew, hes a good zombie." he grabbed her arm, "come on."

binx began to speak, "we have to hold them out until dawn." max retrieved the bag they planted there earlier as the group walked towards the zombies grave. max grabbed the salt and handed it to allison. 

its just a bunch of hocus pocus -max dennisonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें