5

☆。*。☆。

chapter 5

not over yet!

☆。*。☆。

THE GROUP all walked into max's house. max and dani called for their parents earning no response. they mustve still been out. even at 3? drew wondered if kenny was home yet.

dani led allison up to max's room while he stayed back, noticing the worry on drew's face.

"everything ok?"

"i should probably go home," she sighed, "i don't want kenny to be to worried."

"drew its 3 in the morning, it's not safe for you to be just walking home."

"i recognize this neighborhood, i don't live far."

"come on drew, just stay for an hour?" he pleaded.

she yawned as he spoke, realizing how tired she was. 

"fine." 

she caved because of those puppy eyes all over again.

when they got upstairs, dani and binx were already passed out on max's bed, allison slowly drifting off in his beanbag chair. drew followed max up to the crow's nest of the stairs, leaning into his chest as he draped a blanket over them. she looked up at him, the thought of leaving after an hour seemed less and less appealing as she got more comfortable in her spot. 

"thanks for not totally giving up on me after i lit that candle," he gave her an apologetic smile.

"it was the stupidest thing i think i've ever seen a guy do," she laughed, "but there's no virgin i'd rather hunt the sanderson sisters with than you, max," 

he laughed, "wow, thanks drew," he looked at her with his puppy dog eyes and his dorky little smile, the same two things that got them into this mess in the first place, and she couldn't help but smile back, laying back down and feeling herself doze off as she heard max's breathing slowed. she never wouldve expected she'd be falling asleep with the strange new kid from california that sat in front of her in history, but she wasn't mad. 

she had honestly been interested in max since she first saw him and his stupid tye-dye sweaters.

☆。*。☆。

she felt something move under her as her eyes slowly opened. looking around, she was still in max's bedroom, and through the inaudible muttering she was hearing in her ear, she realized she had fallen asleep on max's lap.

"sorry, i must've fallen asleep," she said, rubbing her eyes and sitting up.

"its fine, doll," he muttered, his dorky smug smirk plastered all over his face.  "doll"? thats one name drew had never been called before, but she could get used to it.

max wasn't very sure how he ended up in this situation, hunting three witches, falling asleep with the spooky girl that sat behind him in class, and then deciding to call her doll, but he wasn't too mad. while drew minx spent her october fascinated by the sanderson sisters like every other year, max dennison spent his fascinated by her.

drew, being a little embarrassed as he held his gaze on her, began to look around the room, before her eyes landed on the clock.

"max its 5 o'clock," she exclaimed, hurrying to her feet and searching for her shoes, "kenny will be so worried, i have to go home,"