4

☆。*。☆。

chapter four

burn witches

☆。*。☆。

WHEN MAX suggested they go to the party to find his parents, drew thought of kenny. but she thought for a moment and realized he wouldn't be any help, he'd be so drunk he wouldn't be able to walk in a straight line. 

drew wasn't exactly prepared to be fighting witches. baggy blue jeans, old worn out t-shirt, and beat up orange chucks -paired with max dennison's jacket- wasn't exactly proper witch fighting attire. she was way to tired for this shit, and it was entirely max's fault.

"max, sweetheart, wonderful idea, but is anyone going to believe us?" asked drew.

"i mean, someone's got to, right? aren't you guys all obsessed with these sisters?"

she nodded her head and they continued to walk.

when they walked inside the town hall, max sighed "oh great, how are we going to find out parents in this place?" the walked around the people at the entrance for a moment before max spoke again, "ok, split up, me and drew, allison and dani"

dani and allison exchanged a weird look but max didn't have any time to question it before drew starting dragging him away.

"ok max, kenny is dressed as a zombie i think? what are your parents dressed as?"

"a vampire and...madonna? i think?"

"madonna?", laughed drew

"yeah. madonna." max laughed too.

the two walked around, trying to find kenny or max's parents. max started walking away from drew, her grabbing his arm and yanking him back to her. 

"jesus christ max, you make me feel like i'm watching a 5 year old"

max suddenly yelled making them both jump and turn around, "oh, dad," he sighed

"its not dad, its dadcula!" he said, doing a dracula voice. drew laughed a bit, making him acknowledge her, "oh! who might this charming young blood donor be?" he asked, looking at max and raising his eyebrows.

"drew." she smiled

max interrupted,"dad, something terrible happened!" 

mr dennison dropped his act, "dani? what's wrong?"

"no, no, dani's fine"

"good, come here." he said, pulling max away, leaving drew alone.

she just stood there until she was bumped into by a guy dressed as a zombie, "kens?" she asked

"roo? why are you here?"

"theyre back."

"what?"

"theyre back. i let my friends into the house and the stupid one lit the candle and now they are back." max walked back and stood next to him, drew grabbed his arm, "this one, he's the stupid one."

a drunk kenny laughed, "yeah, he fits the part of a stupid virgin"

before max could defend himself, dani ran up to drew, "drew, they're here" she quickly looked around and spotted them.

"max, max, max, max" she said, hitting his arm and breathing fast, "max!" he finally looked where drew was staring. without thinking, he jumped up onto the stage and took the microphone from the singer, saying something, but drew was too glued to the sisters. she didn't even realize they were singing until max jumped down and grabbed her hand as they ran away from billy butcherson. the four ran out into an alley behind a seafood restaurant. she sat down on the ground, sighing and putting her face into her hands.