2

☆。*。☆。

chapter two

a virgin lit the candle

☆。*。☆。

DREW SAT happily in the kitchen drinking tea as her older brother, kenny, dumped bags of candy into a bowl.

"roo, I want our house to be known as the good house", he smiled, "full twix? full hershey bars?"

"you are spending all that money on candy just so a bunch of kids will think you're cool?"

"exactly."

there was a knock at the door, assuming it was trick-or-treaters, kenny opened it. 

"aren't you two a bit old for tri-"

"is drew home?"

"roo, theres some kids here asking for you?"

"what???"

she walked to the door and was met with confusion as she looked at max, allison, and a young girl on her doorstep.

"this is my sister-"

"im dani!"

"dani." he grinned a bit, "care to show me that proof of the sisters?"

"not exactly."

"oh come on ms salem, don't you have a point to prove?" 

she sighed and grabbed the keys to the sanderson house

"ill be back in a bit ken, love you, see you after the party" and she kissed his cheek and walked out of the house, shoulder to shoulder with max dennison as dani and allison trailed behind.

☆。*。☆。

not realizing how could it was going to be, drew shivered a bit as they walked.

"unprepared for the cold?" max smirked, "thought you were ms. salem, lover of all things fall?"

"for your information, i am ms salem, lover of all things fall, i just didn't think i'd be walking to the sanderson house at night with allison watts, mr hollywood, and little hollywood."

"ah, makes sense", the boy laughed as he put his sweater over her, the two made eye contact for a second but quickly looked away

☆。*。☆。

as they approached the house, drew decided to tell them rules.

"number one, NO touching spell books. number two, NO being mean to the black cat. number three, NO yelling slash screaming slash any unnecessary noises. number four, NO touching the old ingredients i don't need you all smelling gross. number five, NO lighting candles"

"blah blah blah we get it, salem"

"do you hollywood? because most of these rules were specifically set because of you

☆。*。☆。

as they walked in,  it was pitch black.

drew groaned, "i know there is a light switch somewhere"