In-depth synopsis

Via Pinterest

Via Pinterest

"The world had been so unkind to Sebastian Sallow. So much so, one could dare argue that he had always inherited a curse far longer and stronger than the one of his other half."

Throughout the trajectory of his life, he had suffered nothing but tragedy. His youthful eyes carried the haunting memory of his parents, dead by his feet. And just when things couldn't get any worse, his uncle ( unsupportive as ever ) had done nothing to sustain what the adolescent knew of his world.

Cursed by a dark wizard, Anne lived a life of uncertainty. Unsure if the next day would be her last. Sebastian did everything to save her, eventually killing his uncle to protect his twin.

Thus, Sebastian Sallow was eventually caught and was sent ten years to Azkaban. The world and every inhabitant of it once was viewed as a place of possibilities, has now shaped into a place of madness and cruelty in the eyes of Sallow.

In depth synopsis

Sebastian Sallow wants nothing but to see the world go down in flames. When he escapes, he vows to cleanse this world from impurity and the evil that's in this place but amidst his voice, there was a glimpse of light.

His light being his kindred spirit, the girl who came into his life while she adjusted to her place as a fifth year in hogwarts. Two years have passed and his feelings still hold love and affection. In his world, she is the only one that feels so right.

Again, two years have passed and things have changed. When her former lover shows up at her footsteps, she's reluctant and fearful when he offers his hand to be at his side.

Heartbroken by her declining decision, he makes a haste decision and takes her by force. Sebastian would take her to an undisclosed location, a place of base of operations and a place he hopes she would later call her home.

But it won't be easy, as he will face countless of foes...including a long-time, old friend.

Disclaimer:

Sallow Grave is a mature rating fan-fiction. There will contain heavy themes, most specifically graphic violence, so be advise while reading this story. ( Will I put smut? Idk if people want it )

I will not be referring to the MC as y/n but this is still a reader insert story. I will use minimize descriptions of their appearance.

This is all AU. This take on Sebastian is not the same as the canonical version of his character in Hogwarts Legacy. This is a what-if story that takes place two years after the main quest.

This story is accompanied by AI audio via tiktok ( Utabomb1 ) if you are reading this story and have not seen these audios, feel free to follow!

Also, I am not the greatest writer so I apologize in advance yall ;) I hope you guys enjoy the upcoming chapters that are coming ( first one is coming tonight! )

Credit for my cover!!