Leaving?

✧༺♥༻✧

.

ˋˋLucifer was at peace. It was laughable situation that he put his little brother in but it was very entertaining. Lucifer was smiling through the morning as he watched Mammon very silently. Asmodeus knew and understood from what perspective Lucifer was coming from. It's not like he needed permission or someone's opinion on the decision he took for Mammon. It was only his. He owned this ability to control Mammon's life as he wished and he knew Mammon could not rebel. That demon was simply too scared.

He watched Mammon fidget beside him, none of their brothers giving a second thought on the greed demon's actions-- beside one person.

" What did you do, Lucifer? " Satan spoke up, turning the entire table's attention towards him. Mammon looked at Satan but said nothing. He was finally being smart by staying silent it seemed. Lucifer lowered his utensils and looked up to Satan. It was sort of obvious for Satan to think it was Lucifer's fault if something happens. And the fact that the demon was so obsessed over mysteries that he always looked into every and any sort of situation. Quite annoying at times.

" What could you possibly be implying on, Satan? " Lucifer asked as he pulled a known smile on his face, eyes glancing at Mammon to see him looking at Lucifer intently. Sort of a shocker in Lucifer's opinion but he let it slide. All of the demons present in the room could sense Satan's anger spike up-- so suffocating that Leviathan had a cough a little to let it known.

" What did you do to Mammon? He's acting weird all morning. If you did something then--! " "Calm down Satan. " Mammon cut Satan off. For his own good-- no one should find out what was happening. It was too risky. Mammon sighed and looked at Satan with soft eyes, with a smile on his face.

" 'M just tired. Very. Okay? Nothings wrong with the great Mammon. " Mammon said to Satan with a warm smile as Satan slowly calmed down-- but his doubt never going down. Lucifer was watching Mammon's step carefully. He understood that it was Mammon's wish to keep it a secret. He found Mammon's way of calming Satan's wrath rather endearing-- almost proud at Mammon's self control, though, he would never utter a word of it. Mammon continued on eating-- as well as everyone else. The table was awkward but no one said a word. Lucifer was relishing the silence until Satan made a clicking sound. He sighed, as if calm to himself from his anger and stood up.

" Mammon, I need to talk to you argently. " His tone was serious and left no room for arguments or protests from Mammon. Mammon rolled his eyes at Satan and stood up, stomping towards the Wrath demon-- his eyes once glancing over Lucifer. He narrowed his eyes when he saw Lucifer looking at him intently. Lucifer was not his headache, for now. Mammon uncharacteristically quietly followed Satan from the dining hall to the kitchen.

" Why are you acting strange? Did Lucifer do anything to you? " Satan fired away his questions as soon as they went to the kitchen so nobody could hear them. Mammon frowned.

" Actually-- 'm very surprised that yer even talking to me, after I told ya the story that is. Ya literally ran from my room after it. " Mammon confirmed his own thoughts as Satan slightly blushes from embarrassment.

" I have to admit-- my reaction was a bit hasty and amateurish but-- I was.. very shocked and surprised. " Satan finished as the blush wore of and a disappointing and sad expression took place on his face. Mammon felt gulity again. He nodded a little in understanding.

" That aside-- tell me the truth. " Satan pressed. He was going to rip Lucifer to shreds if he made Mammon cry-- after learning that something like that happened to Mammon, Satan felt guilty. He felt bad about how he treated Mammon even though-- the greed demon was always there for him. Satan noticed Mammon's face becoming blank then turning bitter. He narrowed his eyes and it was as if venom was pouring from them for how hard he was glaring at the door of the kitchen-- as if the woden door had greatly offended him. Mammon to a deep breath and looked back at Satan-- his glare disappearing and his expression soften when looking at Satan again. Satan was sort of glad that such hatred was not pointed towards him. Even as odd as it sounded. Mammon gulped.