The Sanin Has a Request!

Start bij het begin

Hiashi Hyuuga stood up abruptly, "You can't seriously think an Uchiha would be Hokage over a Hyuuga?"

Both Kenshi and Jiriaya let off killing intent causing the man to fall back into his seat. Kenshi stood straight, "Itachi has strengthened the bond between the surviving Uchiha and the village. He has openly excepted the return of Konoha's Jinchuriki and continues to show support to my son's teammate even if the rest of his clan does not. So I agree with Jiriaya."

"Unfortunately that will not be possible." Everyone saw his expression sadden, "Shisui and I discovered I have a rare disease after the battle. The overuse of my chakra is slowly killing me. I have not informed my brother but I am going to start prepping him him to take my place."

"Then there is one option." Everyone looked back at the Sanin. "I will bring back Tsunade Senju to be the Fifth Hokage."

"How do you know she will come back?" Hana Inuzaka asked aggressively. "I don't. If she does not except then I will take the role. I have a request for the Oda family."

Kenshi quirked his eyebrow at the man, "You want to take Naruto with you?" Jiriaya smiled, "It would give me a chance to bond with him. Plus I want to teach him a jutsu specifically for him."

Rubbing his jaw as he contemplated the request. He knew the boy needed to get stronger. Jiriaya was his best option at achieving real power, "Fine. I expect you to take good care of my son Jiriaya. Sanin or not, if he is harmed or missing I won't hold Sara back."

Chills shot up the man's spine as he thought of the women hunting him down. She was ruthless and powerful. Reminded him of Kushina or Tsunade, "I will care for the boy."

Everyone agreed there after with the Sanin. Knowing there was no reason to argue with the man. Tsunade really was perfect for the job. If only she hadn't left the village in the first place. Hopefully that'd be fixed in time.

"We better inform Naruto then. Should be training with his team." Kenshi spoke as the two men left the meeting. Jiriaya smiled, "He is a promising young Shinobi that's for sure."

Kakashi had his team practicing their Taijutsu together. Shikamaru drastically needed to improve his whole Naruto and Mito were both already quite skilled. Naruto himself was ahead of the other two by a lot. So Kakashi improvised. Having the two Genin face off against the Jinchuriki.

Mito and Shikamaru charged at the blond boy. His stance has open palms, using his them to redirect the other genin's attacks. As he pushed them off course he hit Mito with an elbow to the gut and Shikamaru with a boot to the back sending them tumbling.

As Shikamaru stood up, his now boyfriend appeared in front of him. Shikamaru managed to block a few punches and kicks. Naruto though was to fast. Grabbing the Nara he pulled him in hitting him in the stomach with his elbow. Landing another kick on him knocking him to the ground.

Mito landed a kick on Naruto, only the boy already retaliated. Grabbing her other leg he kicked out her foot forcing her to her knee. Spinning around her and landing a kick on her back. She fell forward sliding next to Shikamaru..

"Well Naruto wins." Kakashi gave them an eye smile. "Sorry guys!" Running up he quickly picked Shikamaru up.

"Getting beat down is such a drag. You couldn't have gone easy on us." Mito chuckled as she got up, "Please! Your boytoy always goes all out!" She said winking at the Nara causing both boys to blush.

"Impressive Naurto." Kenshi walked up and ruffled the boys hair, "Thanks dad."  Making eye contact with the Sanin, "Oh hey Pervy Sage!"

Letting out a sigh the man's shoulders slumped, "Huh. Damn it Brat I'm Jiriaya the Toad Sage!" Naruto smiled while he rubbed the back of his head, "Sorry Pervy Sage!"