Chapter Seven - Never-Ending Night

Start from the beginning

Mabel: Oh yeah that was Dipp—

*Dipper covers up Mabel's mouth with his hand.*

Dipper: IT WAS PROBABLY A BIRD. It was a bird.

Ivy: Well, Evie, your powers are like darkness, so you definitely had a part to play.

Noelle: Okay, let’s not point fingers. Let’s just try to SOLVE the problem.

Ford: Well, there is a back-up generator somewhere in town. We just need to find it.

Ivy: Now let’s go in teams.

*Gwen backhands Ivy.*

Gwen: HAVE YOU NEVER SEEN A HORROR MOVIE!?!?!?

Ivy: That’s why we are bringing walkie talkies, flashlights, and oh, I don’t know, SAFETY WEAPONS!!

Evie: … I just… I don’t like being alone… :(

Noelle: Awh, don’t worry… Ivy and Gwen can take you! Because I CALL DIBS ON GOING WITH FORD!

Ivy: WHAT?!

Evie: YAY!

Gwen: WHY YOU LITTLE—

*Ford is trying his best not to laugh.*

Dipper: I’m going with Ford as well. Mabel?

Mabel: Hmm… !

Mabel I HAVE AN IDEA!

*She runs inside the house and not 2 seconds later she comes back out. Two figures come running.*

Dipper: Oh no…

???: Candy wait! *Pant pant* I can’t run that fast!

???: Too bad Grenda! Mabel invited us to a sleepover.

*The two figures come out of the darkness, supposedly Candy and Grenda.*

Mabel: Candy! Grenda!

Candy and Grenda: MABEL!!

*The three engage in a group hug.*

Mabel: These are the girls I’m going with!

Noelle: OH! So that way it is even!

Mabel: Ehh, I just wanted an excuse to hang out with my two best gals!

Ivy: LET’S. JUST. GO.

*The three groups wander off. Noelle, Ford, and Dipstick all go to a power plant nearby to investigate. Ivy, Gwen, and Evie go to town to look for a back-up generator. Mabel, Candy, and Grenda walk off into the woods to go find Ford’s secret base.*

Dipper: Alright, so, why are we going to a power plant again?

Ford: Incase if when Ivy, Gwen, and Evie find the backup generator and it doesn’t work, we at least have the power plant.

Noelle: Rrriiighht. Well I saw Mabel going to your secret base.

(CONTEXT! Within the first few days of arrival, Ford basically showed Noelle all of his bases, his stuff, experiments, etc.)

Ford: . . .

Dipper: Oh jeez…

Noelle (realizing): …OH CRAP-

***

Evie: Can we just find the backup generator alreadyyyyyyy?

Ivy: But we don’t know where it IS.

Gwen: I’m so BORREDDDDDD

Evie: LOOK! A METAL BOX THING!

*They all rush over to the box. Evie hits it with her golf club and it sparks. The lights somehow get darker than before.*