Wyatt's Pain

We're just gonna pretend Wyatt and Zed are married now yay.

Wyatt woke up feeling sick after only three hours of sleep. His wretching woke up his husband. Zed walked over to check on him and got worried.

"Baby, you alright?"

Wyatt shook his head no as he kept both hands over his sick stomach. He hated throwing up more than anything. Zed kneeled down with him and rubbed his back as Wyatt turned back to face the toilet. Zed held Wyatt's hair back as he wretched more into the toilet. After a few minutes, Wyatt was able to stop.

"I'm so tired..."

Wyatt said as he rubbed his eyes.

"I might as well just sleep in here, babe."

"Uhm, no, that's gross. Wait here, hun. I'm gonna get some things to help you."

Zed said as he stood up and headed to the kitchen. Not long after being in the kitchen, Zephyr came out of his room as he rubbed his eyes.

"Son, what're you doing up?"

Zed asked.

"You woke me up."

The child said sleepily. Zed kneeled down to see Zephyr at eye level as they spoke.

"I did? Well, I'm sorry, sweetie. Daddy isn't feeling good, so I'm getting him some stuff that might help."

Zephyr walked into his parents' room, and then in the bathroom. He saw how sick his daddy looked and it worried the child.

"Daddy!"

Wyatt looked up to see his son.

"Hey, baby. Why are you up?"

Wyatt asked as he pulled the boy closer to him.

"Dad woke me up."

"Did he? He didn't mean to."

"Why are you sick, daddy?"

Zephyr quickly changed the subject.

"Daddy's tummy isn't feeling good, sweetheart."

Wyatt told him. He leaned his back against the tub as he side hugged Zephyr.

"I'll stay with you, Daddy."

Zephyr told him. Wyatt smiled at the small boy and ruffled his hair.

"Thank you, son, but you need to go back to bed. We'll try to do something fun tomorrow."

Wyatt assured him. Zed walked in the bathroom to see his boys talking. Wyatt was feeling a bit better, but to be on the safe side, Zed got him a bucket, ginger ale and some saltines at his bedside in case he needed any of it.

"Come on, I'm feeling better. You need to go back to bed."

Wyatt said as he stood up and lifted Zephyr up and held him as he carried him back to his room.

"But I wanna make you better."

"You did. I started feeling better when you came to check on me, sweetheart. You didn't notice that?"

Zephyr shook his head. Wyatt layed him down in his own bed and covered him up.

"Yep. I felt better when you came in, baby."

The words made Zephyr smile as he layed his head on his pillow. Wyatt kissed his forehead.

"Goodnight, son. We'll do something fun tomorrow."

"Okay. I love you, daddy. Night night."

Wyatt walked back to his and Zed's room and back into the bathroom to wash his mouth out. After that, he layed back down with Zed.

"Thank you for setting all this up, babe."

Wyatt said, referring to the bucket and all.

"I've got you, babe."

Zed scooted closer to Wyatt and held his hand in his and kissed it.

"Seeing our son care so much about you really warms my heart."

Zed commented.

"Mine too. He's so caring and loving towards everyone. I told him we'd do something fun with him tomorrow."

"Well, if you start hurting again, we'll have to be here and you'll need to rest."

Zed told Wyatt as he layed his hand on his cheek.

"I know, baby. We'll see what happens."

The wolf said, hardly able to keep his eyes open.

"You're getting sleepy."

Zed noticed, pressing a kiss to Wyatt's eye.

"Goodnight, baby."

"Night, Zombie."

___________________
Sorry, another short one.