First Look

Third Person

A month later

Wyatt and Zed at the baby doctor and got to see their baby for the first time on the ultrasound. They got to hear the heartbeat and just that made the two monsters fall in love with their unborn baby more than they already were. After the doctor had left the room, the boys started talking.

"Have you thought of any names yet Pup?"

"No. I wanted to do that together."

Wyatt told Zed, giving him a kiss on his cheek. Zed helped Wyatt off the examination table and headed out the door. After they paid for the visit, they walked outside and into the car.

-

Once they were home, Wyatt suddenly felt bad. Zed noticed as he watched the wolf sit on the couch with his hand over his stomach.

"Babe, you feeling sick?"

Zed asked.

"Yeah, kinda. Just more morning sickness."

The zombie went over to his boyfriend and sat next to him, wrapping his arms around Wyatt's shoulders. The wolf let his head fall on to Zed's shoulder as he tried to focus on the TV instead of the urge to throw up. Wyatt was three months pregnant and had a small baby bump that Zed loved rubbing and kissing. He wanted his baby out of Wyatt's belly so bad so he could cuddle his and Wy's child. Nine months seemed so far away. After 15 minutes of watching TV, Wyatt finally gave in and bolted to the bathroom and began throwing up the contents of his stomach. Zed followed him, like always, and kneeled down next to him as he pulled Wyatt's hair back with one hand and rubbed his back with the other.

"Get it out, baby. I know it sucks."

Zed told him. He saw Wyatt struggling to breathe from dry heaving and tried to calm him down.

"Try to breathe, sweetie. You're okay, you've got it."

As Zed flushed the toilet, Wyatt leaned back against the tub and closed his eyes, disgusted by the taste that was now in his mouth. Zed scooted closer to his boyfriend and gently rubbed his stomach, almost instantly calming Wyatt.

"Tummy feel a bit better now?"

Zed asked as he kissed Wyatt's temple. The wolf nodded his head.

"I'm sorry you don't feel good, baby. Is there anything I can do for you?"

Zed offered.

"Can you get me some water while I brush my fangs? I need this taste out of my mouth."

"Sure thing, sweetheart."

Zed said as he stood and helped Wyatt up to his feet. He gave the wolf one last kiss to his head before going to the kitchen for the requested water. After Wyatt finished brushing his fangs, he lifted his shirt to expose his little bump and began rubbing it.

"You're gonna give daddy a hard time, aren't you?"

He said aloud to his unborn baby.

"I still love you though. My little Zompup."

Zed was listening to Wyatt talk to the baby, making him smile at the silly name 'Zompup'. As Zed sat the glass of water on the nightstand, Wyatt walked out of the bathroom and pulled his zombie into a hug and kissed his lips.

"I love hearing you talk to our baby."

Zed said, running his hand through Wyatt's hair as he left kisses on his neck.

"I love hearing you talk to them too, baby. Especially when you leave soft kisses on my stomach."

Wyatt replied, taking a sip of his water. Zed lifted Wyatt, surprising him, and gently layed him down on the bed, straddling his legs. Zed tugged and the hem of Wyatt's shirt, asking for permission to take it off. Wyatt gave him a nod.

"Wow, that feels a lot better. Now I can cool off."

Wyatt said as he became free of his shirt. He noticed that Zed was staring up and down at him, making him blush.

"Baby, what is it?"

Wyatt asked.

"You're just so beautiful, Love."

"Not since I'm getting fat..."

Wyatt mumbled, thinking Zed wouldn't hear him, but he did.

"Wyatt Lykensen!"

Zed started.

"You're not fat, you're pregnant with our kid. That makes you even more beautiful if anything. You're so handsome with that belly and you still will in the next six months."

Zed lectured him. Wyatt blushed as he grabbed the back of Zed's neck and pulled him down to kiss his lips.

"Thank you, Baby."

Wyatt said after the kiss.

Wyatt

The words that Zed spoke made me feel so good. When I began to show I started to become self conscious and considered to start wearing looser clothes to hide my belly. But after hearing what Zed said... I am proud to be carrying our child.

"I love you so much, Zed."

"Awwh... I love you too, baby boy."

After we kissed again, Zed starting leaving the soft kisses on my tummy that I loved so much. After that, he began rubbing circles into my bump as we talked.

"What should we name them, baby?"

I asked.

"I'm not sure, but you should have the final say since you're the one having to go through all of this."

I kept thinking. Should the name start with a Z or a W? It should definitely be a gender neutral name.

"Okay, so what about the first name being Zephyr?"

I suggested.

"Oooh, I like that name, gender neutral too!"

"That was the plan, haha. Now the middle name..."

I began to think again... Before I could think of one, Zed spoke up.

"Oh! What about Zephyr Wild?"

He suggested.

"Zephyr Wild Lykensen Necrodopoulus."

I said out loud to hear how it sounded.

"Ehh... I think we should just do Lykensen. Not my last name."

Zed said.

"What, why not?"

"Lykensen just sounds cooler."

"Okay. Zephyr Wild Lykensen."

I repeated without 'Necrodopoulus'.

"I like that, babe! I want that to be their name."

I said as I looked back down at my belly and smiled. Zed did the same and started up the belly kisses again.

"Hear that baby? Your name is Zephyr Wild Lykensen. The coolest name ever."

__________________
Yes, finally an update!
Sorry for the long wait.