Chapter Twenty-Five

Start from the beginning

          Making his way to the back of the class toward the projector he quietly mutters through clenched teeth as he abruptly passes you, "My. Office." Your middle floods at his vexed tone. The other students file out as you slowly pack your textbook into your bag, your gaze softly lifting to his disappearing form entering his office behind the class.

          Once you're alone, you timidly make for the door to grasp the handle. Before you can, it flings open wide and an invisible force binds your arms to your sides and lifts you, bringing you right before him. The office door slams shut and you hear the lock click. Your eyes widen in bewilderment at his impressive use of wandless magic.

          How you had underestimated him.

          His angry gaze catches yours, a devilish look in his eye. "You wicked little girl," he spits threateningly. "I–I couldn't resist Professor...and it seemed to me that you couldn't either," you reply cheekily, stifling a laugh. His gaze hardens, his eyes darkening and his jaw clenching. He grasps your hair, tugging your face to look at his, "Silence!" He circles behind you, your body suspended by invisible ropes. "You will learn to control yourself," he pulls out a silk tie, "or the consequences will be severe..." wrapping it around your face and between your open lips, gagging you and effectively silencing your impertinence.

          He flicks his wand and your clothes disappear, leaving you bare and exposed before him. Your legs are forced slightly apart. "Bad girls..." he lifts a leather equestrian stick from his desk, "...will be punished." You shudder at this new threat, a wave of genuine fear washing over you. Standing behind you, he lightly drags the tip of the leather stick from between your shoulder blades, down along the curve of your back. The tickle of it makes you squirm as he stops right at your bum. A sudden whipping sound in the air is accompanied by a stinging sensation on your ass, and you gasp in surprise. The blows repeat and you relish the heady mixture of hurt and pleasure. You cry out in pain and bite down on the gag, taking the whips submissively.

          The blows stop, allowing a reprieve from the pain and you feel the leather tip at your calf. He slips it between your legs, moving up, up, up––stopping at the little trickle of wetness on your inner thigh. "You naughty little thing," the leather brushes against your sex lightly, sliding along your slit and you let out a soft moan. "Is that greedy little pussy ready for my cock so soon?" He lightly taps it against your aching quim. Your arousal pools onto the stick and another sudden swing smacks your ass with a wet sting. His blows increase in intensity along with your muffled cries and gasps.

          The switching finally stops and you struggle to catch your breath, tears pooling in your eyes. "Now..." he drawls, your body slightly bending forward under an invisible force. His hands slide over the welts on your bum, rubbing it. You feel his lips kiss the sensitive skin. A jolt of pleasure rushes to your middle as you feel his finger traveling up your inner thigh, gathering your arousal and sliding across your slit. He finds the sensitive bud between your lips and taps it lightly with his middle finger, his sleeve tickling your pussy. He rubs it more firmly and you moan loudly against your gag, your eyes squeezed shut. He repeats the journey from slit to clit, over and over until you let out a muffled sob. His speed increases and you feel your vision darken. Your middle clenches, your hips buckle and you feel ripples of euphoria spreading from your center. You moan loudly, closer, closer, closer––

          You sob at the cruel loss of his motions that were carrying you into pools of bliss as he pulls his fingers away. His heavy footsteps scuff in front of you as he cups your jaw in his hand. He clicks his tongue, "Bad girls don't get to come..." You clench your teeth and groan angrily, helplessly. He smirks.

          His hands begin unbuttoning the many buttons of his coat, slipping it off and starting on his shirt buttons. You feel another rush of wetness at his impending exposure before you. It gradually drips down your leg slowly in a slick path. His beautiful, large hands open up his shirt, exposing his chest and stomach to you. Your eyes greedily scan every secret part of him that he allows you the pleasure of seeing. Your heart rushes at the thrill. Those lovely hands begin working the button on his trousers and your lids become heavy with desire.