1

Tags:

Vampire Sasuke
Sasuke×Naruto
Age difference
Vampire×Human
Top Sasuke
Bottom Naruto

~~~~~

Usually I like dark and quite places. But that day I wished to go out to sunlight and loudness. And I didn't knew that that day would change my life completely. As I was walking through a random park a blonde boy picked my interest. He was with a women with red hair and grey eyes and a man with same hair as him with a blue eyes. The boy had blue eyes identical to germs and three whiskers on both of his cheeks. He remind me of fox. Since I was a vampire I have seen many people in my life. But no one was as beautiful as that boy. He was different from others. His smile itself caught me. As I was mesmerized in his beauty I failed to notice that he walked upto me. When I came back to earth I saw him inspecting me up and down. I just watched him with an uninterested face. But inside I was curious about why he was doing this. After a while of inspection he eye close smiled at me and raised the flower in his hand. "Hey mister you look so pretty. Marry me yeah?". I was surprised by his words. Who would marry a stranger if he was pretty?. I kneeled down to his level and looked into his eyes. He also looked at mine. We just continued to stare at each other for a while. "Are you sure little one?" I asked him. "I am happy to have you as my husband mister. I can assume that you are a good person". Not so good because I kill people for blood. "But you will have to wait still you are old enough". "But then how will I recognise you? You would be changed". His innocent question made me laugh. "Don't worry I will give you a mark to identify you. And when I meet you again I will make you remember me with this flower". I took his flowers and put it inside my jacket. "What mark are you gonna give me?". He asked with big round eyes. I mentally restraint myself from squeezing him. "You will see". I took his small hand and put them in my mouth. "What are you -". His words were cutted when my fangs entered his veins. "Ahh~". He started to tremble under me. His face became red. After taking some of his blood to remember his taste I let go of his hands. My fangs left a mark on him which won't fade away in his life time. "That hurts mister. Now it's my turn to mark on you". He took my hand and bite on it. It was more like tickling to me. Upon hearing my laughs he stopped biting and pouted. "That's not fair. You are rude" "But someone told me that I was good" "I take my words back" "Now now don't be angry my bride". That shut his mouth he turned the other side with a blush. "I hate you mister" "I love you too little one". I kissed his forehead and stood up. "It's time for you to go. Your parents are calling you" "Hmm. Then let us meet in future" "What is your name?" "It's Naruto, Naruto Uzumaki". Naruto, I will remember that name. "Mine is Sasuke, Sasuke Uchiha". With a smile he waved at me and ran to his parents. I watched as he walked away with them. With a smile I left to home. Today indeed was a good day. I meet my bride.
Unfortunately my family had to move out. At first I protested but eventually I had to give in because of my father. But I promised myself that I would come back for my bride. After 12 years I returned to the town again. At first I looked everywhere for Naruto but I had no clue. Atlast I decided to visit the park for last time. I thought he would forget about me and find another man. Or worst he will be married to another guy and live happily in another town. Naruto with another guy didn't suit well with me. But I had no choice in his life. When I reached near the same tree where Naruto proposed me I saw the person I was looking for. He was there under the sakura tree, glory as ever. His blonde hair was swinging in the wind. He seemed to be thinking something. I walked upto him and sat next to him. He just looked at me for a brief time and continued his thoughts. I was again mesmerized in his beauty like in old days. After a while he stood up to leave. "Little one" I called him before he leaves. He turned at me and after a while  his eyes widened and tears began to fill in his eyes. " Is that you mister?". I nodded my head as approving him. He ran to me and hugged me tightly. I also hugged him back. By now I was sure that my eyes were spilling out. "I thought you left me". His words were mumbled by my clothes but still I figured it out. "How could I? I get had to move out. But here I am like I promised. So are you ready to be my bride Naruto?". He pulled away from the hug and kissed me. I was shocked at first. Seeing my face he smiled and asked "Does that answer your question?". "I want a firm answer" . I pulled him again to a passionate kiss.Since he was a human and I was a vampire we had to face many obstacles in this world. But he always held my hands. When he was pregnant for the first time he was ready to become a vampire like me for the sake of the child. I refused at first but then who was I infront of his stubbornness. So he also became a immortal blood thirsty creature like me.

Sasuke closed the picture album and looked at his five year old son, Menma." And that's how I meet your mother. Now go to sleep. Or else your mama will scold me for keeping you awake for night". Menma smiled and tugged himself in blanket. " Dada how did you know that Mama was the one for you?" "As I told I have seen many people. But they didn't gave me the vibe like your mother and never will. He is special" "Will I also find some one like that Dada?" "Don't worry Menma. You will meet with your soul mate when it's time. Like I meet mine when I was over hundred years old" "It must be so boring right Dada?" "But it was worth it. Now sleep" "Hai good night Dada" "Good night little" . Sasuke kissed Menma's forehead and left the room. When he entered his room he saw Naruto watching outside the window. He walked upto Naruto and back hugged him. "What took you so long dear?" "I was telling a story of ours to him" "Which one?" "How we meet". Naruto laughed and turn around to face Sasuke. "Do you ever regret meeting me Sasuke?" "Ofcourse not. Instead it was my luck to have you in my life little one. I love you with my soul and heart" "I love you too mister" . Sasuke slowly neared Naruto's face for a kiss. Under the moonlight they shared another passionate kiss of theirs.

THE END