Choose

(Sorry guys it published before I finished so, here's the real deal! )

Note: Natsu has been wondering to himself for a half hour about what he should do. He loved Lucy, was childhood friends with Lisana and wanted to save them both... he was getting restless.

~Natsu's POV~

Dang it! What does she want me to choose for?! I can't choose! I could feel my fire burning, "Why are you doing this? To help yourself?!" I was angry! But, she only shook her head sadly with tears forming in her eyes, "No, to help you." What?

~Normal POV~

Natsu stared harder at the sorcerer but was lost for words. She wanted him to feel this way, even he knew that but he still couldn't do anything. Looking back at the girls he now saw them standing blankly next to one another, "What happened to you miss?" And instead of answering through voice she responded by memory, showing Natsu the very thing that held the sorcerer's grudge towards people, lying and distrustful people.
~Flash Back (sorcerer's POV)~

"We're here Troy. My mom's grave, under this wilted willow tree." I pointed towards the place me and my mom both played together, always smiling. The now swollen wood swing lifelessly hung, Troy was my only love now, my father left after he killed my mom using brute force. I'm glad Troy's here... (Time skip to 4 months later) "HOW COULD YOU CHEAT!!! WHY?" Tears were falling faster than I could breathe, why did he do that? Why break my heart even more? "Because I really think that we should split and see other people!" I winced at the words piercing my heart, "What...?" "Yeah, that's right." He turned and left through the door, gone and haunting.

~Flash Back Ended (Natsu's POV now)~

Wow, that jerk! This girl... she's all alone, she's almost like Lucy in a way... I saw the tears come strolling down her cheeks in slow motion. Her lip quivering but her stance unfaltering, "You're crying." A quizzed look replaced her face, "Well, obviously!" "Why?" She stood still while thinking allowing me the chance to throw a punch but I missed, my flames barely brushing her face and cleanly burning her long hair shorter, "Why would you do that?" Her voice ghostly, "Why break my heart MORE?!" Rage filled her eyes when she threw several punches at me but missed every time. "Why deal with the struggle of the past and not the sensational future?" Frustration filled her to the brim, "SHUT UP!!!" I smirked, "My name is Natsu! What's yours?" She drew back, wide-eyed, "What?" "Your name," "Oh, ummm... it's," She struggled to remember in front of me, completely sidetracked from the fight which was fine by me. "It's... Lila. How... did I forget?" Lisana and Lucy ran towards me with a unstable pace, clearly with their legs asleep, "Natsu!" They're back to normal now!

Author's note:
I hope you enjoyed! The scene isn't over yet! Comment what you think the outcome will be! ^-^ Loves ya! Bye! ♡♥♡
FT_Lola_Love