The Date

Author's Note:
Sorry for the delay but I think that you'll like the new story that me and my friend samanime are making, please check him out and if your a follower, thanks a million! If your a viewer, thanks for reading! Love ya guys! K and now to the story!

Shout out to (follwers/supporters!):
katkj229
XxAnime555LoverxX

~Lucy's POV~

Natsu surprisingly knocked at the door instead of coming though the window with Happy, but before she reached for the handle of the door she examined herself quickly. There on the surface she saw the picture taped to the edge of the mirror of Lucy and Natsu after their previous mission, Lucy smiled softly just before answering the door, Lucy nearly fainted at the sight of Natsu in his tux, had his scarf over it, he'd ruffled his hair and smiling his signature grin that could make any girl swoon. That's Natsu for ya.

~Natsu's POV~

I was nervous, I knocked on the window-err, I mean door and it took a while but I saw Lucy looking her best in that white short dress. She made my smile, really smile. "Hey, Luce!" She came out of her room, locking the door behind her, "So almighty Dragon slayer, where are we heading to?" She asked, her smile only growing. "Well my darling we are going to the fanciest of places. " I said mocking a butlers impression which got a laugh from Lucy, 'Holy Mavis, I love that smile! '

~30 minutes later~

I bought Lucy to the first place that we officially met, to the restaurant when Lucy feed me and Happy, I like to call it 'First Try'. Me and Lucy were obviously over dressed but I didn't care as much as her, we sat at the exact table that we sat at the first time but instead of blowing away 1000 jewels like last time we got the best looking food on the menu. Afterwards we talked about memories from first meeting, laughing at the stupid and small stuff. When we finished eating the waiter from 9 years ago said how she remembered us and was glad that we finally got together, leaving us in blush.

~Lucy's POV~

After we left the restaurant Natsu said how he wanted to walk me home and I agreed to let him. But when we got to outside my apartment he stopped me, "Uh, what's wrong Natsu? " He looked at me nervous, "Hey Luce..." He said while grabbing my hands. I looked at our hands then back at him, "Yes?" He leaned forward and kissed me, "Good night Lucy. " He whispered after we parted, I smiled and kissed him back, "Night my Dragon Slayer."