The quest of despise

~Next day (Lucy's POV)~

So, me and Natsu took a quest... it seems easy enough... just get rid of a wicked sorcerer... I'm a little nervous but, HEY! LOOK AT THE REWARD! 60,000 JEWELS! Erza, Gray and Happy are off on a different quest so we invited Lissiana. Her siblings Mira and Elfman were going after some jewel thief so, why not? The more wizards, the better the chance of winning!

~Time Skip (5:45 p.m.) Normal POV~

Lucy, Natsu and Lissiana arrived at the location of the request. After an hour on the train Natsu had to redeem himself while Lucy and Lissiana went over the fine details of the sorcerer, it said:
REQUEST!
Wizards wanted to imprison a wicked sorcerer! She manipulates thoughts and uses will against you, you'll find her at Walberks Graveyard. CAUTION! She will not hold back on making your mind unravel.
- Linda
"Did this flame brain even read this?" Lucy asked nervously. "Well, let run this through with him." Lissiana replied, smiling. But before anyone could do anything Natsu ran yelling into the graveyard, "COME HERE SORCERER! I KNOW YOUR HERE! COME OUT!!!" As The girls were about to shout at him to be quite a girl appeared, making everyone hold their breath, she stared at them clearly board and tired. "Go away," She said barely audible and turned.

~Natsu's POV~

What? Is that her? She looks, like a ghost, her appearance was flawlessly beautiful but, nothing compared to Lucy! "Go away," I could barely hear her even with my dragon hearing. Just as I processed her words she turned away and ignoring her words I chased after her. When I was only a foot or so away she rose up her hands at me, I was frozen, I couldn't move. I glanced at the girls, they're stiff and blankly staring at me, my attention goes back to the girl. "You should've listened. Now your going to be punished." I glare at her, what punishment? Her eyes then glow and the next thing I knew I was standing in white room with nothing in it. No smell, no noise and no people until she appeared. "Where am I?!" I march towards her, grabbing her by the shoulders but she just is blank. "In you mind of course. And here you'll be tested." What? Just as I think about it, Lucy and Lissiana appear, "Are you guys all right?" I let my grip go and ran towards them prepared to give them a bear hug when I go through them. What's happening? I ran my hand through my hair, are they not real? "Them being real is all up to you and so is the one that lives for you to see again." I turn around, "WHAT?!!" Her face still blank, "Choose your bride, pick wisely. And will they ever love you again?" I sreach her face for bluffing but only see a dull sadness and I frantically look around, Where is the freaking exit?!! In front of me is a perfect, beautiful, stunning Lucy and Lissiana both in wedding dresses. DAM IT! WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!

Author's Note:
What is Natsu going to do? Comment! I look forward to getting your opinions on the current situation! 88peanuthead88 sorry but I didn't know how to end the mission just yet. And don't worry or... should you be worrying? LOL! :P See ya later!
FT_Lola_Love