-11-

Felix felt a pair of arms wrap around his shoulders. Felix turned his head to see it was just Jisung. Felix awkwardly pat his back before pulling away from the hug. Felix also waved at Minho who was standing behind Jisung.

"Felix! I'm so happy to see you outside of school? Are you here by yourself?" Jisung asked curiously looking around. Felix shook his head and also searched for Chan who was probably still too into looking for an outfit to put Felix in.

"Do you have another bestie that isn't me? For some reason I feel jealous." Jisung pouted his lips.

"I guess I could call him my friend. But he's also my speech therapist." Felix signed hoping Jisung would pick up a bit of what he said. Jisung squinted his eyes showing his focusing hard.

"Friend...speech..therapist? He's your friend and speech therapist?" Jisung looked for approval earning a nod from Felix.

"Yes I am, Nice to meet you I'm Chan." Chan came up behind Felix startling all three of them. Jisung gasped at the sight of Chan. A tall, young, hot looking guy that looked nothing like a therapist.

"H-Hi! I'm Jisung, Felix's best friend...Felix you never told me your therapist was hot!" Jisung whispered the last part to Felix in a not so subtle way making Minho playfully slap Jisungs arm. Chan laughed at the scene in front of him finding it cute.

"I've heard about you from Felix. I'm happy he's friends with someone like you." Chan complimented making Jisung feel flattered. He brought a hand up to his chest and whipped a fake tear away.

"Felix! You called me your friend to your therapist? How sweet." Jisung pulled Felix in for a hug again making Felix uncomfortable but he couldn't help but crack a small smile at how happy his friend was.

"Ah! I have your outfit ready. You guys wanna see him try it on." Chan asked holding up hangers, raising a brow at Felix. Felix sighed and took the hangers. A dark stripped long sleeve, white shirt, and dark baggy jeans. A simple assortment but he thought it was pretty cute.

"Yes! Lets go put you in this Lix!" Jisung dragged Felix to the fitting rooms leaving Chan and Minho trailing behind him.

"You don't seem match his energy. How did you guys-"

"I still don't know but he's cute so its fine." Minho cut the elder off. Jisung, Minho, and Chan all waiting outside the changing room for Felix to come out. Finally the male walked out with the outfit earning smiled from the crowd.

Fit:

"Wooo! Do a 360!" Jisung hyped Felix up making him blush

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Wooo! Do a 360!" Jisung hyped Felix up making him blush. Felix shyly turned around showing off the full outfit earning more praise from the guys, mainly Chan and Jisung.

"I had a vision. And this is exactly what it looked like. You look great and dark colors." Chan complimented making Felix blush an even deeper pink.

"Lets go buy it. You can keep it on just take the tags off so they can be scanned." Chan walked over to to help take them off.

"Ah! And if you two want I can treat you all to lunch?" Chan suggested.

"Free food? We're coming." Minho answered a bit too quickly. After everything was good and paid for Chan took everyone out for seafood which was delicious. It was a good time talking in a group. Even Felix signed a few things to engage in the conversation. Felix was genuinely enjoying their company. It felt nice not being alone these passed few days. No morbid thoughts, no harming, just joy. All because of Chans kindness. Felic found himself unconsciously staring at Chan with a small smile once finished with his meal. Jisung smirked at the sight but didn't say anything. They spent the rest of the day shopping and looking around as a group until they got too tired to go on.

Chan offered on driving Minho and Jisung home but the two insisted on walking.

"Nice meeting you guys! I hope you'll continue to be good friends to Felix." Chan smiled.

"Of course! Don't even need to ask that! See you on Monday Lix." Jisung said giving him one last hug before grabbing onto Minho's hand, walking back home with his boyfriend.

"I see why you like them." Chan laughed breaking the silence in the car.

"If he was less touchy he would be perfect."

Soon enough they arrived back at Chans house. Chan took off his grey half zip but froze as he caught himself stripping like he always did alone.

"Did you have fun?" Chan asked as they both removed their shoes and entered.

"So much. I can't thank you enough for the clothes and letting me stay over"

"You gave Jisung a tom of hugs. Maybe you can hug me as a thanks." Chan meant this in a joking way no expecting to feel the males tight embrace. Felix buried his head into Chan chest making Chan jump a bit in surprise.

"Oh wow- you actually hugged me! I think I might die." Chan nervously laughed.

"T-T-Than-k Y-Yo-u."

The first words to come out of Felix's mouth caused Chan to widen his eyes and pull the male away from his chest so he can look at him. Felix had tears running down his cheeks that Chan wiped away with his bare hands. Chan smiled brightly and pulling Felix in again tightly.

"You're so welcome! You talked! Wow your voice is unique in the best way possible!" Chan said excitedly. Felix too smiled brightly proud that he was actually able to spit out those words even if he stuttered it out. So it was possible for him to speak. Felix pulled away first,

"Thats also your good night hug so enjoy it." Felix teased before retreating off to his room.

"Hey! Ugh...That boy. This is dangerous..."