-10-

The next morning Felix was woken up by the smell of freshly sizzling bacon. His hair was sticking in all sorts of directions and his eyes were barely open. It didn't stop him from getting up immediately and letting his nose follow the wonderful scent. It reminds him of the Saturday mornings he used to have with his mother. 

Felix wandered into the kitchen seeing Chans shirtless back faced towards the stove humming to whatever random tune was in his head. There was an apron tied around his waist which made him look a little goofy but in the best way possible. Chan turned around to place the pancakes he had just made onto two plated before noticing Felix's presence.

"Oh god! You were so silent you scared me." Chan jumped a bit, his expression immediately softening at the males sleepy appearance.

"Did I wake you? Look at you." Chan laughed a bit as he walked up to Felix and soothed out his hair. Felix pouted a bit at the disturbance, moving away from Chans touch.

How cute!!!

"Anyways lets eat! I hope you like bacon and pancakes." Chan said going back to grab the two plates before setting them down on the dining table. Chan watched as Felix poured some syrup on the pancakes. It was quite a bit of syrup but it matched a sweet person like him. Felix's face lit up immediately at the first bite which made Chan feel very accomplished.

Felix looked up and nodded his head with approval at Chan.

"So delicious!" Felix signed when he got the chance. Chan started eating his own food now that he knew his guest was satisfied.

"Did you sleep well?" Chan asked looking up from his food.

"Mhm!" Felix hummed immediately.

"What do you plan on doing today?" Chan asked since he wasn't sure if Felix wanted to stay the rest of the day, which he of course wouldn't mind.

"You can take me home if you want my sister went to work." Felix looked as if he didn't actually want to leave. And in fact he didn't. Felix felt so nice being around the male. And he didn't want this warm feeling to end anytime soon.

"Is it weird that we are hanging out like this? You're my speech therapist"

"Of course not! Is it allowed? Probably not but I'm a private practice. I make the rules. And I say I'm allowed to hang out with my favorite patient!" Chan declared making Felix laugh. Laughing felt odd to him, using his voice continuously like this. He didn't expect his voice to be low pitched either. Guess it came with the rusty voice box.

"Okay boss man." Felix joked.

"What do you want to do today? It's a Saturday we can have fun! Pc bang, market, OH! Shopping?" Chan excitedly suggested.

"I'm pretty broke"

"But I'm not. So lets hurry up and go!" Chan chuckled a bit making Felix roll his eyes.

Okay show off

After breakfast Felix just changed back into the clothes he wore the day before since it was the only thing he had. He looked down at his phone and sighed seeing no new message from his sister. It just reassured him she didn't care about anything she said last night.

Don't think too much. You're gonna go out and have fun with your new friend. Try and focus on being happy

After hyping himself up a bit Felix got out and met Chan in the living room. The older was wearing a grey half zip with a white shirt peaking underneath. He wore black pants and a nike hat hiding the hair Felix had come to admire

 He wore black pants and a nike hat hiding the hair Felix had come to admire

"Ah I forgot you didn't have any clothes. More the reason to get you a new outfit!" Chan was excited to change up Felix's look. The two finally got going, the car ride silent of course except for the radio playing in the background. The car came to a stop in front of a nice part of town Felix never bothered exploring. This was where all the nice clothing shops were. Felix preferred thrifting or underground station stores since were more affordable.

"Let's do something else. Too much money." Felix tried one last time to get Chan not to spend anymore money of him.

"Nope! I insist so lets go." Chan hopped out of the car. Felix sighed before following. Chan walked into the first store which had something he thought Felix would look cute in. Felix enjoyed seeing him excited so he just looked around the store a bit. He found a graphic tee he thought looked cute but put it down immediately after seeing the price.

"Felix is that you?!"

A/n: sorry this took so long TT. As an apology expect another chapter today. Thanks so much for reading this unedited mess <3