Chapter 23:The big leagues

Start from the beginning

Well, with you being Quirkless now, I think me and Momo would've beaten you regardless.

"Ojiro:So when you said you were really out to crush us..."

"Aizawa:That was to make you feel cornered. In the first place, the Training Camp in the woods is one to increase strength, so those who failed need it the most. They have to get stronger. It was a rational falsehood."

It seemed those who were extremely sad that they wouldn't be going on the trip were now extremely happy that we were lied too.

Iida, being the guy he is, was frustrated he couldn't see the lie before we were told about it. So, he suddenly stood up from his chair while raising his hand and shouting.

"Iida:However, since you lied to us twice, our faith in you will waver!"

"Uraraka:Wow, you're being a wet blanket, Iida."

"(Y/N):A what?"

"Aizawa:That's true, I'll consider that. But I wasn't lying about everything. Failure is failure. We have prepared a separate time for extra lessons for those who failed the exams."

And just like that their excitement was destroyed in an instant.

"Aizawa:Frankly, it'll be tougher then the extra lessons you'd get if you stayed at school."

So, after that announcement, school continued on as normal.

Boring lessons, some Hero Training, lunch, more boring lessons, finding out about a law or two that made my blood boil as it kept Heroes from doing their jobs of, you know, helping people, and then school was finished.

We were given small books that detailed most of what we'd be doing at the Training Camp, so we were all still in our classroom talking about it.

"Iida:A week of Training Camp, huh?"

"Izuku:We'll have to bring a lot with us."

"(Y/N):Yeah. I don't have any serious outdoors clothes."

That's when the invisible girl, Toru, who I'm beginning to realise is the perfect spie since I can never remember her, said something interesting.

"Toru:Oh, then since we're off tomorrow and we just finished our exams, why doesn't Class A all go shopping together?!"

"Kaminari:Oh, good idea! Wouldn't that be the first time we all hung out together?"

"Kirishima:Hey, Bakugo, you're coming too!"

"Bakugo:Like I'd do something so irritating."

"Izuku:Will you come too, Todoroki?"

"Shoto:If I have time, I'll come."

It seemed by brother was really happy Shoto might be joining the trip....good for him.

As for me, I had plans for tonight.

-3rd POV-

That night, in a small city, (Y/N), now wearing his All For One costume, walked up to a bland office building holding the black business card he received during the Practical Exam.

"(Y/N):This is the place.....Now, who wanted me here?"

As (Y/N) looked at the card, he noticed a small glowing butterfly fly past him and into a nearby alley leading behind the building.

Seeing this, (Y/N) put away the business card and followed the butterfly, eventually coming to a man leaning against the wall wearing strange, almost futuristic clothing with glowing blue eyes.