Chapter 8:USJ

-(Y/N)'s POV-

Standing with the rest of my class I stood back and watched as every thug and criminal the League had managed to recruit walked through Kurogiri's portal waiting for the moment I could switch suits, and that special nomu had just arrived alongside Shigaraki who had hands covering her body and Rei wearing her ice armor and a mirror like ice mask.

"Aizawa:The trespassing earlier was the work of these scumbags after all huh?"

Yes it was Aizawa, and the culprit is right behind you.

"Kirishima:What, villains? No way, there's no way they could get into a hero school!"

"(Y/N):Well they just did."

"Momo:What about the trespasser sensors?"

"Thirteen:We have them of course, but..."

I've turned them off.

"Shoto:Did they only appear about here, or the whole school?"

Looking at the Canadian flag it seems he's like Izu in some ways, always analysing the situation.

"Shoto:Either way, if the sensors are not responding, that means they have someone with a quirk that can do that, an isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here, they might be fools, but they're not dumb, this surprise attack was planned with some goal in mind."

Yes it was planned with a goal, one we can't achieve anymore since All Might isn't here, though if someone got out and called for help, he'd come running in to save the day.

"Aizawa:Thirteen start the evacuation, try calling the school, these villains even had something to counteract the sensors, it's possible someone with radio-wave-type powers is interfering, Kaminari, you try contacting the school with your quirk too."

"Denki:Yes sir."

Using the radio on the side of his head Denki used his electricity quirk to do as Aizawa said, even though it won't work.

"Izuku:What about you sir? Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you can erase their quirks... Erasurehead's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemies quirk, a frontal battle is..."

Pointless, unless he wants to hand over his quirk to me of course, but Aizawa seems confident he can win, and I thought he was smarter.

"Aizawa:You can't be a hero with just one trick."

Damn that was a good one liner.

"Aizawa:I'm leaving it to you Thirteen."

And with that Aizawa jumped down the stairs charging at the thugs that had come with the others on the attack and he started beating them down using his capture scarf and quirk, since he's hiding his eyes with those goggles of his they can't tell who's quirk he's erasing and since they can't fight like an effective team he's crushing them with any effort, he's good, without realising it both me and Izu had almost been left behind by the class and we were taken out of our analysing trance by Iida.

"Iida:This is no time for analysis, hurry up and take shelter!"

Running up to the rest of the class with Izuku and Iida the smoke man Kurogiri teleported in front of the class blocking the way out and stopping us from going any further.

"Kurogiri:Nice to meet you, we are the League of Villains, it may have been presumptuous of us, but we have invited ourselves in to the home of the heroes U.A High School, in order to have All Might, the symbol of peace, take his last breath."

It seems like Kurogiri has a talent for villain speeches, come on Kurogiri, teleport us already.

"Kurogiri:I belive All Might should have been here, has there been some kind of change? Well that is neither here nor there, this is the part I am to play."